favorite enemy in zelda

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
I'd say Dead Hand? It's so creepy, I just can't.

Dead+Hand+Grab+Link+Ocarina.bmp

First time I saw it I was quite young and it really scared me. Even now, it still looks creepy.

Reactions: Blue Knight, Kakea and Link06
I'd say Dead Hand? It's so creepy, I just can't.

Dead+Hand+Grab+Link+Ocarina.bmp

First time I saw it I was quite young and it really scared me. Even now, it still looks creepy.
Whooo!:eek::eek:
I remember this enemy when I was kid!
It was very scary enemy, It was so
creepy enemy!
That was very scary enemy!
There was another scary enemy
the Redeads! :dead::dead:
MQ_ReDeads.gif

Very scary enemy!!!

Reactions: Kakea
Whooo!:eek::eek:
I remember this enemy when I was kid!
It was very scary enemy, It was so
creepy enemy!
That was very scary enemy!
There was another scary enemy
the Redeads! :dead::dead:
MQ_ReDeads.gif

Very scary enemy!!!
The scariest (and my favorite) version of redeadRedead_vs_Link_en_Wind_Waker.gif :eek:

Reactions: Link06
Last edited by a moderator:
Keese bcause best zelde enemy evar. Jk i like the Darknuts from WINDWAKEEEEER Because to beat em u have to use this really cool attack and break their armor and them beat tham and its so fun when hyrule castle is just full of em :0 i also love these deku skrubs lel

deku scrubs there so cute ^.^ i feel bad when i kill them though :( when i get majora's mask 3d im gonna spin around the town as the deku scrub and try and doge the dog... that darn dog -_- my second favorite are redeads there so spooky :3 when i first saw then in oot 3d i shut my 3ds and ran out the room the screams are to creepy to be in a E for everyone game.

Wizrobe (Wind Waker ver) is a pretty cool looking enemy. (They remind me of the Ra'zac from Paolini's cycle of Inheritance.)

Darknaut (Wind Waker) were fun to fight against.

Gomes (Majora's Mask) was an interesting foe as well. (That scythe though...)

Takkuri (Majora's Mask) as close as Zelda's gonna get to Super Mario's Klepto.

King Bulbin (Twilight Princess) He was... interesting.

Ancient Prisoner (Twilight Princess) Ya know the one with the large sword at the Gerudo desert temple? (I first thought he was a version of Gomes.)

My favorite "regular" enemiea are the Iron Knuckles and their variations (Darknuts from WW and TP) they make for some intense fights, especially against multiple of them.

Phantom Ganon in OoT is another one, the fight is intense when he's on the horse, especially so if you haven't gotten any more hearts xD

Pretty much every fight against Ganondorf, but highlighted is the one on WW.

Hands Down Darklink. He is the toughest mini boss that should have been a boss and its very sad there is no way to fight him other than saving right before the boss fight and coping the file to slot 2. He was so challenging to fight I had to get the biggoron sword just to fight him in the original N64 version but then he was nerfed in Ocarina Of Time 3d

I know having a favorite enemy in a Zelda is one of the weirdest thing to say in any conversion but I just want to know if I'm the only one but anyway what is your favorite enemy in Zelda and I mean any game. is It the deku baba in majora mask, is it the green slime in oracle of seasons is it the infamous king donango from hyrule warriors is it the boss in oracle of seasons where you use your weapons to hit the gem in the head to try to kill him
my favorite enemy in zelda is the boss you fight in ocarina of time inside lord jabu jabos stomach as kid link. hes the funnest boss and hes pretty easy.

My favorite Zelda enemies are the new silver and gold enemies of all varieties in BoTW. In addition, I love the designs of the blight-canons and Calamity Ganon, as their design choices appeal to me quite a bit. Aside from that, I love the way that Molgera looked in Wind Waker.

Back