Favorite Female Game Character?

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hiya gents! ...Ladies. ;) P2 here once again with a post mirrored to one I previously did. :hilarious:
Now, as you all know, we have share of favorite games and each game has a character we're particularly fond of, yes yes? :3 The last one was dedicated to the d00dz. Holla at mah bois, yo! :cool: This time, we're gonna be focused on the girls. :D There's a lot of them out there, be it a princess from a Mushroom Kingdom and beyond, traveling in space as a famed kick-butt Bounty Hunter, a warrior princess from a vast land in which dwells a sacred force, a goddess who commands her angel to fight against the Underworld, and the list goes on and on. ^o^

If anyone out there has thought about it ( I mean ACTUALLY think about it. :punch: ), there's some pretty amazing girl characters out there in the gaming world. :) They all hold a special place in our hearts, wether it be an npc we speak to or save, or a protagonist whom we travel with on a journey. So my question to you is: Who's you're favorite female game character? :3

I really like Tetra from The Legend Of Zelda - The Wind Waker. I like her personality, She's actually a softie under that tough exterior. I remember when she spotted Link spying (he backed off, once she noticed him) on one of the 'pirate tactical meetings' and she winked cheekily. xD

She's so adorbz, and it's amazing how she's the actual Princess Zelda! I really didn't expect that at all. As pretty as ever! <3

Also, Tetra x Toon Link anyone? :3

Reactions: P2.0
Hmm... I'd have to go with Peach. Her personality in Smash is great. "Did I win?" And also she has tea time in the middle of Subspace Emissary. *laughs* I'd say she's worth rescuing because without her Mario wouldn't have a story unless you replaced her with Daisy. Captain Syrup deserves some love too. It's not very often we see a female villain role with the exception of Medusa and Risky Boots.

Hands down Samus Aran from the Metroid series for me. I remember playing it for so long on NES and SNES and some years later in the N64 era they revealed Samus was a girl, totally freaked so many people out. Shes one of the original Nintendo characters that became really famous right off the bat, as we can all see now. I just love the novelty that for so long no one had any idea she was a girl XD

I gotta say Zelda, partly because most female characters I know are just the girl options in Pokemon, Fire Emblem, etc. Though besides that, Zelda is from one of my favorite game series, is actually really awesome, such as helping Link out sometimes (unlike a certain Mushroom Kingdom princess) and yea XD I don't have a lot more reasons I just like her

Thanks guys for all your replies! :D It's nice to know we all have plenty of appreciation for our female game characters out there. :3 We salute you, girls! >.<)/

Also, I apologize it took so long for me to respond. ;-; First, my tablet goes out on me, now our Wii U Gamepad charger stops working. I'm back to using my 3ds again, so that means no SB for a while. But I'm still alive! \o/ I miss you guys so much, it actually hurts, lol. :']

Anyhoo, my favorite female game character is also Samus Aran. Because she's so awesome with the Arm Cannon, and taking on HUGE creatures all on her own. She's makes you feel so accomplished when you defeat something and get a new power-up. In my books, she's 1st favorite, lol. :thumbsup:

Oh, I have a few.

Phosphora, Viridi, Medusa, Gaol, Pandora and Palutena from KI:U, Zelda and Midna from TLoZ, Caeda, Cordelia, Cherche, Lucina, Azura and other from FE, just to name a few

I thought Zelda from Spirit tracks was well developed, helpful, and an adorable character.

I was originally gonna say Corrin, because of her dragon powers, voice, and has quite an adventure in fates. But everyone either hates her, or a gaggle of people only appreciate her feet. (Yes those people exist.)

Reactions: Kakea
I got lots of favorite girls in games, and not enough time to talk about them all.

One in particular I have is Palutena. She's all kinds of silly, but resilient and very wise. I get a motherly vibe from her and Pit working together - different from most videogame women and/or in-game companions I've seen.
Various traits also worth noting; her modesty, her conviction, her slight bit of intensity and lil' cruelty - Poor pit, being thrown about by G-forces, or slapped around by bosses. What's a goddess to do? ...send him in again! }]
And I'm just crazy about her hair! It never ends!!

Reactions: Kakea, Blue Knight and Ace
Shantae, Poison and Juri Han from SFIV <3

Mine has to be Lucina for Fire Emblem Awakening because she *spoilers? I think* is not only Chroms daughter but she also starts off with a sense of mystery, in the beginning she names herself Marth and always wears a mask. Honestly this really got me thinking as to who it could be as Marth usually only would refer to the legendary hero-King Marth. Overall I think she adds a lot to the game and story itself. And also pretty much introducing the children part of Awakening.

I'd have to say Shauna from Pokémon XY. I really like her character som much better then Serena, nd I wish you could rematch her post game too.

Palutena! i just love how she bosses Pit around. She's got humour and looks, as well as godpowers. So Palutena is my favourite. Of course, every time I play a new game that might change. Now that i think about it, Lucina is also pretty cool. Hmmm...

Reactions: MindzEye
My favorite female video game character is....Tetra and linkle, but ill go with linkle for now.

the reason i like linkle is because she is like link but as a female, but she will never take over link for me because of reasons.

The reason i like linkle is because of her character design and the crossbows, and since shes now in hyrule warriors you could really see how she uses her weapons and her fighting style, also the artwork that nintendo posted is just fabulous <3

I'd say Azura from Fire Emblem Fates. I love how her situation is the opposite as the Avatar's (The Avatar is a Hoshido prince/princess kidnapped and raised by Nohr, Azura is a Nohr princess raised by Hoshido) and is extremely kind and her backstory is very interesting, but of course no spoilers! ;)

Viridi from Kid Icarus: Uprising :p I like Palutena too but Viridi has a bit more sassier nature in my opinion so what she says in the game is rather more amusing and entertaining. I really enjoyed her dialogue during the chapters in the game when you're against the forces of nature.

My favorite female character can't be shared in this post.

Viridi from Kid Icarus: Uprising :p I like Palutena too but Viridi has a bit more sassier nature in my opinion so what she says in the game is rather more amusing and entertaining. I really enjoyed her dialogue during the chapters in the game when you're against the forces of nature.
Good choice! But she can be incredibly annoying at times too. Not to mention she bombed Earth, which is bit of a douche move.

Good choice! But she can be incredibly annoying at times too. Not to mention she bombed Earth, which is bit of a douche move.
Then again, the Reset Bombs (supposedly) don't hurt the ecosystem, and the humans kinda had it coming.

Then again, the Reset Bombs (supposedly) don't hurt the ecosystem, and the humans kinda had it coming.
Oh come on! They were still in the Middle Ages, it's not like they had cars and huge factories! But it's nice for the ecosystem :3

Back