Favorite Female Game Character?

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
Oh come on! They were still in the Middle Ages, it's not like they had cars and huge factories! But it's nice for the ecosystem :3
She'd totally flip out if it was on the modern age xD

Reactions: PersonSP
Anisette Nelson from Valkyria Chronicles 2. I remember the first time I used her was when my squad was getting walloped and she just came in and saved the day :D I remember consciously thinking, "Wow, she's the best shocktrooper in the game. I dunno why I didn't use her before." And she was charming and beautiful and just the best OK >.<)/

Lara Croft would be a close second. Lara would be near the top for me even counting male characters.

Reactions: MindzEye
...Lara Croft would be a close second. Lara would be near the top for me even counting male characters.
Not the Playstation one, right? Whatta gag. }]

Reactions: Shin
Not the Playstation one, right? Whatta gag. }]
Lara from the Legend/Anniversary/Underworld era is my favourite. <3 The Playstation one is the same when she's not in-game and held by the graphics :p

Reactions: MindzEye
My favorite is between a popular favorite and an odd choice,but I'll admit it anyway,and say it's either Rosalina or Flora from Professor Layton.
Rosalina is a pick that's chosen a lot,I know,but since we're considering a Mario character that actually has gone as far as introducing her own chokingly sentimental backstory in her game of debut in Super Mario Galaxy,and given her individuality as a strong leader,she became one of my favorite Mario characters out there.Also,she's pretty much like a goddess of the Mario universe since she's the protector of the galaxy,so I think that might just have said enough. :p
Now as for Flora,yes,she's not as strong or even independent as Rosalina,but I didn't really bother much with it when I first played the original trilogy,which is the only one where she appears as a main tritagonist.I honestly kind of like her curiosty and willingness to try and help the professor on these games,especially on Unwound Future where she actually gets the chance to solve a few puzzles by herself.I also thought her backstory was pretty sad and a little scary honestly.That said,this thing is very freaking adorable.I can't really look directly straight to the screen when she appears on cutscene form because her face and expressions are just too cute,especially when she's just smiling fine and dandy. :bag:
I find it funny how she's said to adore cooking,but can't notice how much the professor and his assistant try to hide the fact that she's not really a good cooker.The day she's told about it will probably be the day that the apocalypse will happen anyway. :panda:

fire emblem: Micahia and Eirika
persona: chie and mitsuru (altrougth she is useless because of her AI)
tekken: nina and lili
kingdom hearts: aqua
solatorobo: catt
tail concerto: Alicia
hyrule warriors legends: linkle, lana and zelda
codename steam: The fox and calfia
yggdra union:Yggdra, Aegina, Rosary, elena, mistel and "miss spoiler"
hexyz force: Irene, Ciel and Cecilia

Reactions: Blue Knight
persona: mitsuru (altrougth she is useless because of her AI)
True dat.

MARIN KARIN

True dat.

MARIN KARIN
it can be worst
(mitsuru used mind charge)
I ok mitsuru, dont screw it
mitsuru: trust in me, I will defeat the enemy en my next turn
(in the next turn, the main character have low HP and the last in the group in attack its misturu)
mitsuru: now its the time for proving that I am the most usefull member of the team, THIS ENDS NOW (uses marin karin)
(main character dies)

(based in real moments when it was my first time playing persona 3)

it can be worst
(mitsuru used mind charge)
I ok mitsuru, dont screw it
mitsuru: trust in me, I will defeat the enemy en my next turn
(in the next turn, the main character have low HP and the last in the group in attack its misturu)
mitsuru: now its the time for proving that I am the most usefull member of the team, THIS ENDS NOW (uses marin karin)
(main character dies)

(based in real moments when it was my first time playing persona 3)
The shorter version:

MITSURU HALP ME!!!

MARIN KARIN

Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to it's prey...

Hmmm never really thought about this, I'd probably have to say maybe Samus Aran from the metroid series. She's pretty cool and well I grew up playing metroid and I was only really sure that she was a girl because of Metroid fusion and Metroid zero mission. I know that in the ending in one of the first Metroids it reveals her as a woman but you know, you can never be sure with them pixels. But yeah I think maybe Samus and well there's Tifa from Final Fantasy, Aqua from Kingdom hearts, Lara from Tomb Raider, Kasumi from Dead or Alive (basically most characters from DOA) and well Rinoa from Final Fantasy. I really think that they are pretty good female game characters.

I don't think I have a "favorite" but I remember wishing that Yoshino Harusawa was playable in Devil Survivor >.< Then again, after playing Persona Q, I think Yukari and Mitsuru are worthy competition for this question.

All in all, I might probably end up choosing Yukari (might change if I experience Devil Survivor's story again).

Pia from Rune Factory 3 her cuteness is bursting through the roof xD

Neptune from Hyper Dimensions Neptunia. Again, cute is justice.

Manaka from Love Plus...... what else can I say? XD

Heres mine
Kingdom Hearts: Kairi, Namińe, Olette
Tales of: Rose, Edna, Milla, Kohaku
Disgaea: Etna, Flonne, Rozalin, Artina
Devil Survivor: Io, Midori, Hinako, Makoto
Persona: Yukiko, Rise, Mitsuru
Final Fantasy: Lightning, Rikki, Yuna, Paine, Vanille

There is only one favourite for me.
Clover from the Zero Escape series :D.
I love everything about her.
The game is also my favourite time ever :)

Definitely Midna from Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess! She's beautiful and very fierce, and overall was cool. I don't know why, but I constantly brung her up when I was in Elementary school (that's when I was playing Twilight Princess) and now that I think about it no one knew who I was talking about.. D: They must think I'm crazy.

Cordelia from Fire Emblem Awakening because waifu... and she's really epic

Tetra/Princess Zelda from Wind Waker.She can actually TAKE CARE OF HERSELF AND ACTUALLY HELP.*Looks at Peach*But like I just stated, she helps you.She helps you fight Ganon in Zelda Form.In Tetra Form she's a girl and she seems... Can't think of the word XD.But like @Mikaya said she's really a softie inside and she realizes her mistakes (It's good to admit things and say sorry :) )
She overall has a great personality and I wouldn't mind having her as a friend IRL (I'm glad I'm not Toon Link though XP)

Definitely Midna from Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess! She's beautiful and very fierce, and overall was cool. I don't know why, but I constantly brung her up when I was in Elementary school (that's when I was playing Twilight Princess) and now that I think about it no one knew who I was talking about.. D: They must think I'm crazy.
Fairy Queen (In Mother and Child Island in Wind Waker) really reminds me of her!
"Hee Hee" "Tell me little boy"

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Blue Knight and Mikaya
Fairy Queen (In Mother and Child Island in Wind Waker) really reminds me of her!
"Hee Hee" "Tell me little boy"
Fairy Queen looks more like Fi lol, even in the Hyrule Historia section of Skyward Sword In the final Fi design it said : "Resembles The Fairy Queen from WindWaker" and there was a pic from the fairy queen lel

She looks like Fi but her language is like Midna's

Back