Gen 1 Favorite Gen 1 Pokemon

• Thread starter zerter555
  • Start date
zerter555

zerter555

I.T.
Towns Folk
Mine is Rapidash

It's definitley gots to be Zapdos. Super Electric Chicken!

Reactions: Viking
squirtle, i have something with starters and escpecially water starter. Come on, he is so cute :)

Squirtle's Family are my favorite Gen 1 Pokemon. I mean, they were my first ever starters, and they are Water-types, which is my favorite type. Their designs are cool, and unique. Their competitive aspects are pretty amazing, too. Also, if you've seen some of the Pokemon anime, you'd know why I think Squirtle's Family is so cool...

SQUIRTLE SQUAD
20111010190037%21Squirtle_Squad.png

Reactions: Pandaxclone2 and Mizunil
ZUBAT!!!!!!!!
Most people found zubat annoying, but I thought it was a pretty cool looking Pokemon. It got even cooler when it got crobat. I also loved how it was one of Team Rockets main Pokemon, even if they were pushovers.

Mine would probably have to be Gengar. I mean he is one of the three ghost type pokemon in gen 1 and he is supposed to be the ghost of another pokemon. What's not to love?

Reactions: xxSETHGAMINGxx
Gengar

Simply Gengar, firstly he is ghost type, I like ghost and secondly I just like his you know design like a little purple mischievous man :p plus his I also the pokemons prior to his evolution.

Tyranitar the mega boss and destroyer,i really like this pokemon (but correct me if I'm wrong if he is in gen 1)from the appearance of him to the devastating moves he can learn and his massive stats.

Reactions: GreninjaMan
Tyranitar the mega boss and destroyer,i really like this pokemon (but correct me if I'm wrong if he is in gen 1)from the appearance of him to the devastating moves he can learn and his massive stats.
Tyranitar wasn't in Gen 1, he was a Gen 2 Pokemon.

Then I would say haunter,from the pokedex entry to the way he behaves and look in the anime is scary and dangerous,he is a good and nice pokemon to train and to have especially if he is a shiny.

Not to sound like a broken record (New Record! xP), but since applicable once again, my favourite generation 1 Pokémon is Charizard! <3 Raawwrrr! >:3

Reactions: GreninjaMan and Holo
Mine Is Charizard

My favourite pokemon from Gen 1 is Dragonite or Alakazam. They are both cool and are both over powered. Dragonite in OU can sweep with dragon dance and dragon claw with weakness policy. I love switching in on fairys and earthquaking them. Teaching those fairys a lesson xD And mega alakazam is on my OU team and kicks serious butt. I love them both. Also I love trolling with taunt alakazam. Nobody seems to expect it xD

My favorite Gen 1 Pokémon is Gengar. He's a ghost with a mischievous look on his face. I always used him on my team on Fire Red. He helped me fight Sabrina. I also love using him for competitive battles. He's fast and has great Special Attack. He's a great sweeper for my team.

All of them. Each time you play R/B/Y you have a chance to use any Pokémon you want, some through glitches and most of them through just playing the game. If the catch phrase is gotta catch em all then that must mean all of them are memorable, which they are because those same Pokémon are used throughout the main series which is just like how old Lego is compatible with new Lego. The younger kids are into the Pokémon their parents once played with and so on.

I would have to say alakazam because I used him so much in my older games and I still love him to this day, but even though newer and better Pokemon are coming out, I will always like alakazam to some point in my Pokemon life. :p

Charizard :D there's not much Pokemon that were really really awesome in Generation 1 but to me Charizard is quite the exception :p It's general appearance already makes it superior and being a Fire/Flying is awesome too. Not to mention the Mega Charizard X/Y which only makes it better :p

You..why you..why do you have to make it such a hard decision on me I love this region but I would have to say charmander, charmeleon and charizard. I love these guys designs and they were my first starter in the region and I continue to love them and I still have them on gen 6, the same one I first picked.

Mew is da bestest pokemon to ever exist in da universe and he was gen 1 so he is the proest in gen 1 and no one is going to beat my fellow mew i have event mew BTW and no on i mean NO ONE will beat mew ever everrrrr unless its a mewclone or wetwo nah those could never beat mew!

Back