Gen 6 Favorite gen6 legends?

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
These alternative Zygarde forms are not in current games but they are going to be available in Pokemon Sun and Moon. Till now they are only shown in the Pokemon XY&Z anime and one of the trailer for Sun and Moon.

Ok, thanks for filling me in on the subject, i haven't watched the recent XYZ series for pokemon because of my typically limited free time an such, id rather do other things during the free time i get. Well i did see something in a sun/moon trailer about what i think was called something like "the secrets of zygarde", but i watched that long ago enough that i don't remember much more than that. I dont remember if an alternate form was shown in it or not so sorry for that XP

Yveltal becauce it looks like a "Y" and its on the Pokemon Y box art.(i dont own pkmn y)

diancie cause it is pretty it can make diamonds and it can mega evolve

My favorite Pokemon in that generation 6 was Xerneas . I just took her as the best because she has an attack called "Geomarcy" that double her special attack , special defense and speed . when ever i make a battle online i will give my xerneas the white herb so that that move will be finished in one turn Haha and my enemies will abandon the match .

Back