• Start date
Lamont

Lamont

"Haunted Pumpkin"
Towns Folk
What's your favorite icecream flavor?
------
Mine is Strawberry Shortcake, it's yummy

That sounds delicious! I'd have to say that mine is a cross between strawberry and one made from vanilla with chocolate swirls and peanut butter cups. :)

Strawberry or vanilla for me, but I'll take any flavor. I love Ice Cream :p

Mint chocolate chip > birthday cake > coffee. Hard to pick just one.

Mine would be Vanilla. A bit boring, but yeah. Original is best. =3

Never heard of birthday cake {google searches}. Mint chocolate chip though is my second favorite.

Vanilla and Srawberry for me. You can't go wrong with Vanilla though. Simple, yet delicious.

My favorite ice scream flavor is Strawberry and Vanilla, i also love peanut mint ice scream they are so good.

B&R have this flavor called 'Gold Medal Ribbon'
It's basically a mix of chocolate, vanilla, and caramel.
*Mouth watering intensifies.*

Favorite ice cream? Nah. Just give me anything and I'll eat it >: D but my fav. Flavour is mint chip.

Green tea flavor, with bourbon vanilla to eat together.

My favorite icecream flavor is cookies and cream. I really love Oreos, and crushed Oreoes in Icecream is just the best tasting icecream combination that I can imaging :love:

cotton candy ice cream gets me every time XP

strawberry with real strawberries in it

ALL OF THEM (except garlic and strawberry)

If not coffee, vanilla or 'cookies and cream', :love:

Out of all the flavors I've tried, I only dislike Cappuchino ((spelling?) It's too bitter for me), but I guess I'd say either Birthday Cake or Strawberry. The only place I know with Birthday Cake is Braums and we don't always go there, so Strawberry is my choice more often.

My mom's favorites are Cappuchino, Strawberry Cheesecake, and Mint Chocolate Chip. I don't think she could choose between the 3.

Either Strawberry or Butter Pecan would be my favorite.

Durian!!! ....just kidding, it wasn't that good.
I think I enjoy pear and vanilla the most.:hungry:

I love all ice creams but the ice cream I love the most is choco chips I love that flavour and when you chew the chocolate chips... YUMMY! :)

Back