Favorite Icecream flavor

• Thread starter Lamont
  • Start date
My favorite Ice Cream Flavor is Mint Chocolate Chip!! I love eating it after a Good Dinner!! Delicious :)

ice-cream-kaito-png.png

My favorite ice cream is first off Sea Salt (my friends made some with a recipe they found online) and the second is Mint Chocolate chip!

Here's the recipe I wanted to share with you
http://www.food.com/recipe/sea-salt-ice-cream-177919

Cantaloupe flavor! I don't even like cantaloupes,but I love the flavor

Cookies n Cream.

I don't eat ice cream very often - in fact, my mom hasn't bought it in over a year I believe, but I do enjoy a good milkshake from time to time.

Any ice cream that has strawberries in it instantly becomes my favorite flavor of ice cream. I'm a bit crazy for strawberries, really. To be honest with you, I love anything made with strawberries. I would say, however, that bubble gum ice is a very close second. Bubble gum ice cream is absolutely amazing.

Vanillia, cookie and cream, or something with toffee in it. :D

Chocolate ice cream with Quadruple chocolate chips, with those special ice cream cones where there is chocolate at the bottom of the cone (づ。●ω●。)づ

I think that my favorite flavor of ice cream would probably be either Chocolate or Vanilla :D I like the original tastes more than the others and these two are my most favorite :p I also like Strawberry as something secondary , but those two are always my choices !

Hmm I love a lot of icecreams :O
1.Coffee
2.Cookies and cream:singing:
3. Napilatano (Chocolate,Vanilla and Strawberry mixed)
4.Caramel
I love icecream *~* It is so good :O

Back