Favorite K.K. Song?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Bubblegum kk

My favorites would have to be KK Bubblegum, KK Metal, and KK Dirge Mwahaha

Forest Life, hands down.

For a while, my favorite song has been K.K. technopop! Gotta love those funky tunes!

If go kk slider is in the game thats my song but thats my opinion

Rockin' K.K. because Earthbound nostalgia why else? Also K.K Love Song is so cute!

Well, since Surfin' K.K. is the only one a have as of right now, that has to be my favorite I guess, because I have never heard any of the other ones... :sneaky: I plan on getting them soon, so I may update this when I get the rest, but it is highly unlikely... :rotfl:

K.K. Lullaby

Edit : actually my favorite song is I love you I just didn't think of it at the time.

Reactions: Kakea
What's your favorite K.K. song?
I like all of them, here are some of my favorites:
Hypno K.K.
Go K.K. Rider
K.K. Stroll
K.K. Soul
K.K. Casbah
:singing:

I enjoy K.K. Cruisin' because it has a nice beat to it and sounds awesome.

Bubblegum K.K. all the way!~
AlbumArt-Bubblegum.png

Listen to it here!​

Steep Hill is the bomb.

:singing:Since everyone's naming more than one, I'll name my favorite to my least favorites:
K.K Metal
Only Me
K.K. Rock
K.K March
Nostalgia.....(I haven't got to play New Leaf yet so...)

Mine would be K.K Metal \m/
I also like K.K Fusion,K.K Hypno and GO K.K. SLIDER!

DJ K.K. Because it's really catchy! (to me anyway)

My favourite song is K.K. Gumbo too! It was my favourite in wild World and I will get it in New Leaf this Friday!
I also like Forest life. It is a very soothing song to the mind. Man, I love calmness (not dead silence)

Hey guys, it's me, me and my brother were arguing over which song is the best, and I was wondering, what do people like on this website? So I bet him that more people would like my song than his, so with 3 dollars on the table, what is your favorite KK slider song? My favorite KK slider song is KK bossa, as the tune is hummable and I love it oh so much, and my brothers favorite tune is KK lullaby, because it "calms him down". So, which do you think is better and what is your favorite?

I like k.k. bubblegum the best actually, because it has a catchy enjoyable tune.

I like k.k. bubblegum the best actually, because it has a catchy enjoyable tune.
hm, interesting

Back