Favorite K.K. Song?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Lucky K.K. I love the feeling of the song. My brother loves K.K. Song because it sounds like Luigis Mansion.

I also like lucky k.k. because it's so upbeat

Obviously k.k. bossa is better because it was in the movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite is K.K. Drum 'n' Bass (I think that's the name), although I remember there was something like a K.K. Ballad I enjoyed so much, also.

I haven't heard K.K. Bossa, and I think I've heard K.K. Lullaby but I can't remember how it sounds.

My favorite song is K.K. Song because it's totakas song and i like secret songs in games

I don't have a favorite, mainly because I haven't looked into the songs all that much, I mean I only listened to a couple of the songs, and I can say I liked all of the one's that I listened to so far.

Reactions: Kakea
There are so many songs I like in the game but I think I like the ones with a more Japanese feel to them like Spring Blossoms cause it's always relaxing to listen to as I stand around in my house plus I've always been a big fan of Japanese style music and other related things.

Reactions: Kakea
My absolute favorite K.K. song would have to be KK Condor from City Folk. It has such a relaxing and intense air to it at the same time, which for em really sums up my general experience playing the game as a whole. I also like KK Bossa and KK Island, as they both carry a similar tone to that of KK Condor.

My favorite? But there’s so many good ones! How can I choose a favorite? xD

Honestly, there’s so many great KK songs out there, but probably K.K. Bubblegum, because it had such a nice, upbeat tune to it. :p

mine would either be Stale Cupcakes or Marine Song 2001

Back