Favorite Kirby Character

• Thread starter Maddie
  • Start date
Maddie

Maddie

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
I want to know who your favorite Kirby character is.

Main Characters-
Main Villains-
Supporting Characters-
Enemies
Why is it your favorite character?

Mine is Meta Knight because he is awesome and he looks like a dangerous force not to be reckoned with. I like his costuming. Love him in Super Smash Bros. Brawl as I watched a few episodes of Kirby: Right Back at Ya! and he was my favorite character in that show.

Anyone ever watched that show ?

KRtDL_characters.png

I feel like that list a bit short. I have seen Kirby: Right Back at Ya!.

However, for my favorite character, I am not sure. I guess I would choose one of your partners from Kirby Dreamland 2 and 3. They are Rick, Coo, Kine, Pidge, Chu, and Nagu(I think?).

Kirby himself. He's so cute! :D

I only know the main characters (Kirby, Meta Knight, and King Dedede). To be honest, I forgot that Meta Knight was originally in Kirby, lol. I normally think of Super Smash Bros. when I hear Meta Knight, :oops:

I guess I'm with @Master O'Puppets on this one. Kirby gets my vote, ;)

I only know Kirby, Meta Knight, and King Dedede.
I choose the last one.

King DeDeDeDeDeDe is my favorite character because his name is charming to me.

Reactions: Yesilikethatone and (deleted member)
Meta Knight/Galactica Knight mainly because they are so similar and Meta Knight used to have a butterfly concept art that I love using in Project M.

I don't know all that much about the the Kirby series and I only know a few characters so I'm going to g with Kirby since any enemy he swallows he becomes and he is just a pink ball just flying in the air doing what he does.

Bandana Waddle Dee, he makes a spear look cool

Meta knight, he's like a knight in shining armor but sorta cuddly xD

Dyna Blade. I like how it was in fact kind of a mistake from Kirby to defeat her, then they become friends. And I was really moved (I was very little at this time) when Kirby landed on Halberd with Dyna Blade on fire in the background.

And I guess my sister's favorite character is Meta Knight. She plays him in Smash and she asked me for a plush of him for Christmas (and got it) :p

The bandanna Waddle dee who holds a spear and is a boss and ally!

He's coolz

But kirbs because he's on the list

I know I am not original in my choice but I have to say Kirby of course!! Even thogh its appearance may not be the one of an expected hero, the range of possibilities it can do like swallowing enemiens, getting their power ups and flying make it my favourite one. You get never bored of playing with him

Kirby of course. He has the ability to use enemies' powers against bosses and other enemies that he encounters in adventures. He can even fly, swallow huge objects and ride on stars. The perfect hero, what/who could possibly be better than that? :p

I havent played a Kirby game, but I have seen meta Knight in super smash Brothers, and he looks awesome, so I have to go With him. I love how his form is like Kirbys, but instead of being a pink, fluffy ball, he is an awesome, masked mysterious Knight. I suck at him in smash though, but my Brother is pretty good With him.

Reactions: Mikaya
For me, it is Meta knight. He is basically a god in the Kirby world. Also, he has a legendary gold sword which is really cool. He is also a good character in Super smash bros but Mario is my primary user for that game. Kirby is my 2nd in the Kirby series.

He's a coward in my opinion. Everytime you are about to beat him, he teleports away...

I would say Kirby himself is very cute and I really like it a lot and yeah so I choose Kirby :D Other than that , I would say a Waddle Dee because they are also very cute in a way that they always waddle :giggle: They can't really attack either so I guess they're pretty much neutral :p Except for the ones with spears of course

Kirby himself is my favorite Kirby character. He is just so adorable and lovable, although I don't like his Smash Bros. appearance. Kirby is cool since he has a lot of power ups that he can take by absorbing his enemies, my favorite ability being the Fighter that you get from Knuckle Joe.

My favorite character in the Kirby series would be a tough call between Dedede and Meta Knight. Both of them have such an interesting, 3D personality that changes in each game, keeping their true motives a mystery throughout the different games. Although, Meta Knight seems far more helpful recently...

Back