Favorite Kirby Character

• Thread starter Maddie
  • Start date
As a playable character I like Meta Knight the best. He sort of has a Cloud Limit/Little Mac KO punch in the form of his Mach Tornado in Kirby Superstar Ultra. It's like the Return to Dreamland gimmick Kirby had but you can use it whenever you want after waiting a little while. It makes playing as Kirby worth it after you unlock the Meta Knight mode. And Meta Knight is a pretty threatening boss to because he's so fast.

Meta knight looks dope

Kirby is my favourite character (wow so original :p), but outside of Kirby my favourite is Meta Knight simply because of SSB.

Reactions: Deepak
My favorite is King Dedede, first time I saw him my mind decided 'yes, he is the one'. ( and possibly because of my love for penguins at that time)

Adeleine from Kirby and the Crystal Shards! She's so cute! The painting minigame was really fun, too.

My favorite characters are hammer kirby and bonkers. I used them a lot in Super star in The arena and in the remake my favorite character is Plasma wisp

Last edited by a moderator:
my faviorite is prob Kirby XD gotta love the good ol' Kirby. I played that Kirby racing game for the GameCube, that was prob one my fav games for that system. Now I play Super Kirby Clash, and my main is Kirby as a sword fighter.

Back