Favorite Non Master Sword sword?

• Thread starter Tuzo
  • Start date
Tuzo

Tuzo

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
What's your favorite sword that isn't the master sword? Mine would have to be the Wooden Sword from TP

The long sword which breaks so easily from Ocarina of time. It's pointless to use, but it's cool. xD

I like the Noble Sword from Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, largely because of the colors and how it shoots off beams.

The Big Goron Sword from Ocarina of Time. Who doesn't like using a giant sword and giving monsters a beat down? Who needs a shield when you can just destroy every thing in your path? =P

I like the Phantom Sword from Phantom Hourglass.

I can't really pick the Goddess' Sword because it becomes the Master Sword. Otherwise, I would totally pick that one.

Easily the Biggoron Sword from Ocarina of Time. I made it as soon as I could because it was so powerful. The lack of a shield barely made a difference when you could devastate your enemies with its two-handed blows.

My favorite is the Biggoron Sword from Ocarina of Time. It's super strong! Too bad you can't wield a shield while using it. If you could, everything would be easy!

The Biggoron Sword, or the Magic Sword in TLOZ 1. :p

Mine would definitely be the sword you acquire from the huge goron in ocarina of time!! I do believe it is called the goron sword? It is much longer and causes more damage! (Only flaw is that it breaks very easy :( )

The Biggoron Sword because it does twice the damage and it has more range than a Master Sword (however for the perfect one that never breaks you might have to find the Blue Cucco/use guide to find out how out get it). It is really worth it and it's tons of fun.

I really liked the Locomo Sword ( is that how it is spelt ? ) from The Legend of Zelda : Spirit Tracks :D Though it was just like the Phantom Sword ( in my opinion , I guess ) It looked very cool with it's color and I really liked the name too :p It was quite unique :)

Biggoron Sword. Other than the fact that it breaks, it's really big and fun to use :D

The Gilded Sword or the Fierce Deity Sword fron Majora's Mask :3

Biggoron Sword. Other than the fact that it breaks, it's really big and fun to use :D
You do know you can get one that doesn't break right?

You do know you can get one that doesn't break right?
Before I read your post above, nope.

I think the beautiful goddess swords fromSkyward Sword.
In Wind Waker, Phantom Ganon has a sweet black sword.
And the fierce deity sword from Majora's Mask is awesome.

The Locomo sword. Why? Because it is basically another sword of evil's bane and can pierce through a Phantom's armor, which is indestructible. However you just have to stab it in the back and that sweet armor is yours to have as Zelda posseses it and now acts as your body guard. Even though your normal sword can do the same thing, you need to find 3 tears of light. How many tears of light do you need for this sword? None.

Since it's not clear what entails the Master Sword, my favourite would be the Goddess Sword from Skyward Sword. (Technically not the Master Sword yet.)

Otherwise it's the Four Sword. It's unique ability to make copies of Link in Minish Cap and then later to actually split Link up in the Four Swords games is an interesting mechanic.

I really liked the Retempered Sword from Link to the Past. The red really worked with the Dark World (plus who doesn't like red swords). The Biggoron Sword comes second, mostly just because of the effort in actually getting it.

I like the Noble Sword from Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, largely because of the colors and how it shoots off beams.
thats a good one but when i play seasons i always get lots on the woods :(

Back