Favorite Non Master Sword sword?

• Thread starter Tuzo
  • Start date
my favorite sword it is the minish sword because it can divide you in four of you and it was the first one that i learned all the moves.. even the great spin attack....what a memories of childhood :cry::cry::cry:

The Biggoron's sword is definitely my favourite sword, with more of an offensive appeal to it, it's my kind of sword. Not only is it better in range and attack power, it's also useful in multiple ways and makes some enemies seem like minor threats. It even helped me easily beat Ganon.

I dont remeber the name of sword from Majoras Mask but its the double helix sword that Fierce Deity carries around its freaken awesome :D
Mark :)

I really liked the Razor sword from Majoras Mask. Sure it isn't as powerful as the gilded sword and it goes back to the kokiri sword after 100 slices and if you go back in time it goes back to normal but it is just so cool. Just look at it, it is the coolest looking sword (besides the master sword) in zelda! I never really got a chance to properly use it in MM because after I got it i turned it into the gilded sword straight away :(
th

The gold swords in Zelda a link between words and mojoa mask. in a link between worlds you meet the blacksmith in the beging and later you will find gold pieces and upgrade your sword. In Mojoa mask you will meet the blacksmith in death mountain and guess what more gold pieces to keep your sword sharp but one thing it looks cool.th.jpg

I like Ganons/The Sages Sword in TP. It's so white and goddess like. {Theor anyone?)

enhanced-buzz-wide-14568-1369750174-15.jpg
:thumbsup: Mine is the biggoron sword and the gilded sword

Big goron sword from ocarina of time. Its big cool and powerful. Its worth the time it takes to receive it but the downside is lots of backtracking and you can't use a shield with it

The deku stick....xD i'm just kidding my favorite sword was the wooden sword from TP.

the gilded sword for majoras mask

The Fierce Deity's sword, I loved the entire style of it, as well as the fact that the Fierce Deity looked extremely awesome.

And come on:
That would be amazing to have.

I like Phantom Ganon's Sword, for only one reason, it's design and color scheme is the best. It's so cool and glowy although you barely get to use it if you even obtain it. Also Biggoorn's Sword from Ocarina of Time is great and almost op with it's massive damage. It's also great for clearing up enities such the notorious herd of Cuccos :vamp:

My favorite sword other than the Master Sword would have to be the BigGoron's sword form Ocarina of Time, even though it breaks in no time. In Breath of the Wild, my favorite is the Royal Guard's broadsword, as it also outputs an outrageous amount of damage but breaks within about 20 swings.

I like the Biggaron Sword you get from the big goron in Ocarina of Time. I like how it can basically destroy everything in its path! I don't mind that you cannot use a shield, because I rarely use shields anyways.

I also really like the goddess sword from Skyward Sword (not yet a master sword!) Skyward Strikes are cool to use. Also te fact that Fi lives in it is really cool!

Guardian sword mark 5 is good. Who doesn’t like a lightsaber?

lol Just you wait... the next Master Sword will be a lightsaber :p

Lol, this is such a funny question to answer. xD

Probably the Giant’s Knife from Ocarina of Time. It was hilarious to lug around such a giant weapon that had hardly any use. :p

Back