from The Ocarina of time (obviously) xD

i.e the epona song, Zelda's lullaby.

I really liked the Bolero of Fire (Fire temple tune) it sounded cool. ^^

The song of storms was pretty nice too.

Reactions: HerpetyDerpety
1. Perlude of Light
2. Requiem of Spirit
Are my favourites.

Prelude of Light, Minuet of Forest (is that it?) And Serenade of Water.

Bolero of Fire and Requiem of Spirit is my most favorite and I really had hope someone would have made longer versions of them by now but oh well.

Requiem of Spirit and Nocturne of Shadow are my two favorites. I used to get them stuck in my head all the time and would find myself humming them constantly.

My favorite would be Zelda's Lullaby. It's so soothing, I play it when I feel even the slightest bit scared. I also like Epona's song and Saria's song (for being upbeat and joyous).

My favorite is the Song Of Healing. PS It's Saria's Song backwards--- sorta.

Gosh... There's sooooooo many to chose from! I like Zelda lullaby because its a classic... Sarias song was pretty funtabular as well in my opinion.. So really its a tie between those (Zelda's lullaby probably comes out on top however!)

The Song of Storms, the Bolero of Fire, the Nocturne of Shadow, and the Requiem of Spirit are all great. (MM also has Ocarina themes too btw) Because right when you've played the last three listed above you know when stuff just got real (and dark which is always great in a Zelda title). And the Song of Storms is up there because it gets stuck in your head a lot even when it's not raining.

My favorite ocarina tune has to either be song of storms or zeldas Hillary these sound awesome and they have good effects in ocarina of time I loved ocarina of time

Definitely song of storms. Sends a shiver down my spine every time I hear it

The Bolero of Fire comes to mind first. That song was brilliant, and the first time Sheik taught it I replayed it again and again. Zelda's Lullaby was quite nice, and saria's song was pretty good too. I remember playing Saria's song repeatedly, and then had to listen to her talk for ages.

Song of Healing, Song of Storms, Song of Time, Bolero of Fire, and Saria's Song

The Bolero of Fire comes to mind first. That song was brilliant, and the first time Sheik taught it I replayed it again and again. Zelda's Lullaby was quite nice, and saria's song was pretty good too. I remember playing Saria's song repeatedly, and then had to listen to her talk for ages.
Oh yeah I completely forgot about ssarias song . That was also really good. I used to lose myself in the lost woods for the music

The sun´s song.

I would have to say either Song of Storms or Zelda's Lullaby. Song of Storms because, well, it's catchy and it gets stuck in your head. I also like the instruments in it. Zelda's Lullaby just seems so soothing and it gives me this weird chill of nostalgia and it's amazing.

My favourite has to be the nocturne of shadows to me it sound rely good plus I love the shadow temple

Forest Temple theme.
as you walked in there for the first time, just having become an adult, not knowing what to expect in the apocalyptic world... You've seen ReDeads in Castle Town, and the cute little Deku Scrubs in the Lost Woods have been replaced with enormous, charging Moblins... Saria, calling out desperately for help... And then, you hookshot that branch and walk in there. And this thing plays. Sooooo good with the atmosphere. It makes it sound like the world has become surreal, twisting in on itself just like the hallways of the Temple. Always look forward to getting to hear it each play through.

My one would definitely be that Nocturne of Zhadow because of the way that the melody really matches the nature of the Shadow Temple in the Graveyard . It really sounded so ... dark . Asides from that , the Song of Storms was always cool because of that catchy tune :love:

I personally like the Song of Time. I know kinda lame. but it is a really cool melody. Its more useful in Majora's Mask than in Ocarina of Time. It is like one of them main themes of the first games. I just really like how it sounds and what is does. I also like the song of storms.

Back