Favorite Ocarina melody

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
song on the ocarina saria's song
place gannondorf's castle
other game ice temple twilight princess

Minuet of forest what an amazing 3/4 valls I love it.

But my favorite song from ocarina is the one you hear at the game's title it's kinda melancholic and full of feeling.

obviously song of storms! :D

Song of storms,nocturne of Shadows, and song of time from OoT ^×^

Zelda's Lullaby because it is so soothing and calm-inducing. even classics can be great!) Also, for some reason, the middle part makes me feel like I want to adventue and do something xD The high notes tend to do that :s I love listening to an orchestra play that too :headphones:

The song of storms is the by far the best song to hear. It is pretty catchy and has a nice melody to it. Who knew that a song that catchy can have such a huge power of destruction(not really). It even made the windmill in Ocarina of Time go really crazy, and a bit too fast for the windmill guy.

XD you stated both of them as examples. Both Epona's song and Zelda's lullaby. I made two bog posts on me playing those two songs.

The song of time
It fits best with the tune of the game in general. It sounds like it should be the actual theme of the game

Saria's Song is my all time favorite mainly because of how cheery it is. I also really like Song of Storms. I mainly just like the sound of it. I don't have a reason why though.

My favourite is the Requiem of Spirit. It has a very orchestral feel to it and seems unique compared to any other ocarina melody in OoT. And as an added bonus, it takes you to one of the most interesting temples in the game. (In my opinion)

I like Eponas' song and I like the Song of Healing but I love the Song of Healing backwards more....I blame the BEN DROWNED Creepypasta for that...

Hi! Sorry for being absent, I was very busy with schoolwork, but now I'm back! Anyway, what's your favorite Ocarina song in Ocarina of Time / Majora's Mask 3D? My personal favorite is the Song of Time, because of its role and meaning in these two games. It also reminds me that Link, even as a child, can still have courage and be the hero. In fact, I know how to play the entire song, not just the first 6 notes!

Prelude of Light gets my vote.

Bolero of Fire. It has a nice sense of foreboding and impending doom :nailbiting: Also, I'm partial to marches. "The March on Narshe" is another favourite.

The Bolero of Fire is quite amazing.

Minuet of the Forest
It just sounds so awesome, with Sheiks harp at the beginning, than Links Ocarina, and then both at the end...

Back