Favorite partner.

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date

Who is your favorite partner in the Zelda series? (Sorry if I forgot any. <:) )

• Total voters
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Over the years,Link has had some interesting partners to help him out.From faries,to talking boats,from an interloping Twilight Princess,to the very weapon he wielded himself. :) My favorite one by far is Fi.Something about that emotionless face drew me in,lol.But in the end,she felt happiness being able to travel with her master. :'( I won't lie,it yanked at my heart guts,lol.

Reactions: Samster
If the poll was still open I would definitely choose Midna! I know she is kinda creepy I must admit, but still she was spectacular, in a sassy sort of way ;) Fi would be my second favourite, I too was drawn in by her emotionless expression and such ;) And navi? she was just annoying :p

Reactions: P2.0
Hard to choose! They're all rather special in their unique and helpful ways, and have special traits that make them each stand out! In full honesty, I personally couldn't pick.

@Zekiebouy:Midna was pretty cool,wasn't she? :3 Especially when she helped in battle using her powers of locking on to enemies! :D @Flutterpawz:That's true,they're all pretty great! :) I understand it being hard to choose,they all benefited and aided in one way or another i n Link's adventures.

Hey! It's Navi!

I voted for Navi just for the sheer hilarity of it :hilarious:

Actually, if there was one character I could erase from my memory, it would be Navi. Navi was so annoying in Ocarina of Time, the repeated glittery sound effects, the "Hey! Listen," every six seconds, yeesh.

And yet Navi's the ultimate partner, so I voted :cat:

Reactions: P2.0, Mikaya and Ashkil
Mine would be Ezlo (Minish Cap). He had a sense of humour, made fun of Link at times, but was around to help. He lived on Link's head, haha. :p

the stuff he came out with was random and the noises that he makes when he talks is funny. xD

Mine would be Ezlo (Minish Cap). He had a sense of humour, made fun of Link at times, but was around to help. He lived on Link's head, haha. :p
I laughed so much when Ezlo became Link's cap. It was just so hilarious because I'd been wondering why Link didn't have a cap in Minish Cap and Ezlo just jumps onto Link's head and becomes a green cap :hilarious:

Reactions: Mikaya
I've never liked having a partner in a Zelda game, I don't need the game to hold my hand for me, I don't like being told where to go next, what item I need, who I need to go find, etc, I think its annoying and unnecessary.

@Spinnerweb @Mikaya :Oh yeah,I forgot about Ezlo! XD Geez,that guy was just,I don't even know where to start! Ezlo:What's that putrid smell!? It's disgusting! OH! Sorry about that Link! You see,I hid an eggy snack in your hair for later,and I forgot about it... .-.". XD I was like,what the heck dude!? Lios:I can understand that,dude.Sometimes the partners do state the obvious when you've pretty much got it.I think it's just for younger players to help them out. :)

King of Red Lions will always be my favorite partner. He was the perfect amount of being helpful and staying out of the way.
Plus he's a freaking boat. That's beyond cool in itself. He can help you travel around and the guy had great animations.

@Mel :Ikr? Matter of fact,he was the only partner that stayed behind and waited for you to return,huh? And I think the only time he said something was when it was part of the story,and giving you the Wind Waker.Plus,that Grapple Crane and Cannon though! :D

@Mel :Ikr? Matter of fact,he was the only partner that stayed behind and waited for you to return,huh? And I think the only time he said something was when it was part of the story,and giving you the Wind Waker.Plus,that Grapple Crane and Cannon though! :D
Yeah that's pretty much all he did. That's all he needed to do too. Plus his reveal of who he was pretty much blows the water out of some of the other partner's reveals to me honestly.

I like Midna from Twilight Princess. She is awesome and also grants you the ability to turn you into a wolf, which is a nice mechanic. She is a bit more helpful when fighting enemies and tells you how to get things done. She enriches the game with her speeches, in fact, her speeches gave me the feels for her.

@Derp: :eek: You luv Midna? Wow, that's a powerful attraction to the Twilight Princess. :love: But yeah, it's like with any partner. If you spend enough time with them, you'll start to develop some kind of feelings for them. :3 That's a nice way of seeing it.

tfw no Tatl love...
Although I can't pick on of them, I think I'll go with Tatl.
I don't know why...
Midna, Eh~ King of redLions, nah...
Fi? maybe... Navi, I would pick her but... No Tatl love, so I voted for her. :)
Maybe because I prefer fairys over boats or, little imps? (they described Midna that way when she was on that form) or spiritual robots that comes from a sword, LOL

I would defiantly say midna, because I find her to be so amazing in every way imaginable and really I find no other partner to come close to her awesomeness. In my opinion, navi is too... Just a little to "out of the picture" if you get what I'm saying, like I early noticed navi. Tatl I really love with her sass, and the king of red lions is great too. For real, talking dragon boat, that's cool, although he cannot go into dungeons with you. Finally, I actually had an attachment to Fi, I mean yeah she was annoying, but I still loved her in a special way. But midna, oh god that ending I almost sobbed.

My favourite partner would definitely have to be Ezlo. He's really funny, but can be a bit too sassy at time. Not as bad as Tatl and Midna though.. Ezlo really made Minish Cap all the better and was alot more crucial in the game's plot and relevant throughout the entire game.

A close second would have to be king of red lions because it's really cool getting to sail around in a boat (that talks!) and he's also not sassy or annoying or anything like that. He just tells you what to do very occasionally and doesn't bug you every two seconds.

I also like Fi because she's one of the nicer partners to you.

Midna is one of the most interesting characters in the Zelda world. She is complex. She is form a world of shadows where her land was taken from Zant. She come to Link's world to get help to defeat Zant. She also has the best song names after her.

Reactions: BlazingPhoenix
Midna is one of the most interesting characters in the Zelda world. She is complex. She is form a world of shadows where her land was taken from Zant. She come to Link's world to get help to defeat Zant. She also has the best song names after her.
*claps* minda's lament is amazing, besides she and Fi were the only characters i truly cared about, because it was sad to see Fi go at the end of the game when link had to let the master sword rest in the pedistal. Midna I really cared about because i was so scarred at that one point of the story when i thought midna was going to die, and the ending where she broke the mirror after promising to come back just really deeply sadened me, and it was really tear jerking because Midna had a real personality unlike most partners. Sassy, yet sweat.

Back