Favorite partner.

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date

Who is your favorite partner in the Zelda series? (Sorry if I forgot any. <:) )

• Total voters
My favorite partner is NAVI. The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time is one of two The Legend of Zelda games I have. I didn't like The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess at all and midna in the beginning is a jerk.(Here comes the hate #Prayforpoyo) I am a complete noooob at The Legend of Zelda games so I just wait for Navi to give me tips at anything. I stopped at the grave part

My favorite partner is NAVI. The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time is one of two The Legend of Zelda games I have. I didn't like The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess at all and midna in the beginning is a jerk.(Here comes the hate #Prayforpoyo) I am a complete noooob at The Legend of Zelda games so I just wait for Navi to give me tips at anything. I stopped at the grave part
You better brace yourself buddy... The hate train is nearing its only stop... You.

King of Red lions, because I could leave him behind for a time and there was no way for him to follow me. :p

Over the years,Link has had some interesting partners to help him out.From faries,to talking boats,from an interloping Twilight Princess,to the very weapon he wielded himself. :) My favorite one by far is Fi.Something about that emotionless face drew me in,lol.But in the end,she felt happiness being able to travel with her master. :'( I won't lie,it yanked at my heart guts,lol.
dude you forgot elzo the partner in minish cap. i think tael from MM is my favorite because she stands out from the other links partners, because shes bad but turns good when she knows what she did wrong, she actually wants to help link save the day.

dude you forgot elzo the partner in minish cap. i think tael from MM is my favorite because she stands out from the other links partners, because shes bad but turns good when she knows what she did wrong, she actually wants to help link save the day.
Yeah, I know I forgot Elzo. ;-; Sorry bout that, others things were in my head at the time, lol.

Anyways, nice choice, but I think you're talking about Tatl. :p Tael's her brother. But yeah, I get whatcha mean. Sorta strange how someone who just wanted to pick on you is now fighting by your side. But they do say sometimes your greatest enemies can be your strongest allies.

Probably the king of red lions.He was a freaking boat.How awesome was that!Plus, he gave you a heavy game mechanic, the wind waker. He also had the cannon and the crane to get the triforce shards/charts, and the cannon was used to get to the fish on Outset and Forsaken Fortress the 2nd time.The reveal was also pretty jaw dropping and he surprisingly didn't talk a million times each second, which was really nice

Midna hand's down. That sexy twilight princess is literally the best partner out of any video game partner.

Of all the partners in the Zelda series Midna was the only one with a really fleshed out character. Navi, Tatl, and Fi were all just annoying in my opinion. The king of red lions was a pretty cool partner too but he didn't have a character development as Midna.

As for me, my favorite partner in the Legend of Zelda series would have to be the King of Red Lions, as even after you discover his true identity, he still feels like a useful, steadfast companion that is willing to do anything to help (even if he usually isn't all that helpful with directions and the like...:dead:)

I'd say my favorite character is Zelda. (From Spirit tracks) It was interesting for me to watch her character build up throughout the adventure. Plus, she could possess Phantoms to help Link in his puzzles. (Like distract other phantoms while Link sneaks past. Or press a button from across a wall of spikes.) she is frightened of rodents tho, and is completely helpless until you get rid of them. XD

I think I would have to say Midna from Twilight Princess. I have always liked how Midna looked (imp form cof course). The way she talks to link is also pretty funny. She is also a great battler too! The way she fights with Wolf Link is so cool! I'd prefer Midna over Navi any day. (sorry navi! next time don't harass me so much!!)

Spirit Zelda, pretty good dialogue fora game most people look own upon ( it’s a pretty good game ) simply cause of the min gimmick.

For me, it’s probably be Midna. I always liked her from the beginning, she had the look, she had the hair, and she had that sass. Seriously though, Midna would probably me my fave. :p

Yep Midna is really cool looking (in her imp form). For sure my favorite partner and one of my favorite Zelda Characters.

Back