Favorite PS1 Game?

• Thread starter joethejrpgmaniac
  • Start date
It's a 3D platformer that involves you to collect gems and eggs and it has mechanics like gliding to reach distant places and fire breathing or charging is used to get rid of enemies which also can get you gems (but once you get gems you can't get them anymore because they are in your collection).

@Artisan: These games were great! I managed to beat the first and the last one on my PSP (thanks to the native PS1 emulator), and I totally enjoyed them. Also, I need to try (while I can play PS1 games on my PSP) Persona 1 and 2. But only when I'll have some time.

One of the Crash games. I don't remember any of the names, but they were good.
Crash bandicoot? Everyone loved those games. I spent countless hours on that game, it was so much fun. The only 3D Platformer that I finished 100 % when I was a kid :D

Crash bandicoot? Everyone loved those games. I spent countless hours on that game, it was so much fun. The only 3D Platformer that I finished 100 % when I was a kid :D
Same, I remember watching my big-brother play it, and to be honest, I was horrible at it when I was younger, but it was such a fun game.

My favorite was from the Yu Gi OH collection and i loved Fifa too.

All of the spyro games in the PlayStation one were
Pretty good

All of the spyro games in the PlayStation one were
Pretty good
Yes they were for sure!

I have played alot of ps1 games and most of them are pretty fun and it was hard to choose, so after 2 hour, heres my pick:

Crash bandicoot 3 warped
Spryo the Dragon 1
Looney tunes: sam sheep raider (the only Licensed game that I like on the ps1)
Soul bade
Tekken 3
Skullmonkey ( hidden gem)
Parappa the rapper
Ape escape
Castlevina: symphony of the night

And thats all I can come up with.

To add to the list of great PSone games, anyone remember Bushido Blade ? It was so much fun and unique.

I have played alot of ps1 games and most of them are pretty fun and it was hard to choose, so after 2 hour, heres my pick:

Crash bandicoot 3 warped
Spryo the Dragon 1
Soul bade
Tekken 3
Parappa the rapper
Ape escape

Great list but I recently replayed Ape Escape and it has not aged well at all with clunky controls and camera issues everywhere !

Crash bandicoot 3 warped
Spryo the Dragon 1
Soul bade
Tekken 3
Parappa the rapper
Ape escape

Great list!!! Loved parappa the rapper!

All the Megaman X games on PS1, Crash Bandicoot 3, and Spyro 2.
I'm a fan of platformers if that wasn't obvious by now :p

I like to play Power Rangers Time Force! xD

Back