favorite song from a pokemon game or movie?

• Thread starter A.metalhead135
  • Start date
Probably Cynthia's Battle theme.
That, or Lavender town.
Cynthia's theme because it's generally pleasant to listen to.
And Lavender town's music because the original tune from Green has this dark story surrounding it.
It's really interesting if you think about it. :eek:

I like the theme that plays when you watch the fireworks with Shauna and when you save the Abomsnow. It's just really memorable to me.

Mine would be the Battle! X/Y remix in Smash

My favorite songs in the Pokemon franchise would have to be the Pallet Town theme... :love: the gameboy version :p It is just soo soothing, and just yells "awesome" it feels like you are actually at home in the game whenever I hear the theme

I'm still really found of this one:
the HG/SS remix isn't as nice tough.

From the movies it has to be Born to Be a Winner.
From the games I like Anistar City and its mysteriousness even though the sundial had minimal involvement in the story and they could've put a legendary Pokémon's appearance there.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
I really like the gen 5 gym battle music. I had a similar sounding track in my head for some music I was trying to write. So when I heard this it was pretty awesome.

Reactions: Alegria
Yeah, the gen5 customized versions of gym OST were so cool. I was disappointed in gen 6 to see they stopped.

Every battle theme ever. So much hype. I honestly wish i could have the games randomly shuffle the different wild pokemon battle themes because each one is great but you only get one per game and if you wanna catch em all you will be listening all day.

fours words first English pokemon opening

It'd sure be hard to pick an all-time favourite piece, considering the sheer volume of compositions!
An anecdote: recently I was replaying Pokémon Diamond, approaching the climax of the main storyline. After making your way through Team Galactic Headquarters, you fight Cyrus for the first time. This is where I heard it. You don't have to play through the whole game if you don't want to, but listen to Cyrus's battle theme. It's one of the most interesting and unique ones I've heard yet! The music in that fight really gave me a sense of foreboding, and yet it was almost calming...

Vast Poni Canyon! It's such a cool sounding song that says "You're almost there!"! Vast Poni Canyon is the real Victory Road of Alola :D

Pokemon has great music! I sometimes like to sit and just listen to it!

Lugia's song, for sure!

Back