Favorite song?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
what's currently your favorite song and why?

I really like Rather be by Clean Bandit. So catchy and gets you dancing! not me personally...but yeah. xD

it's a sweet romantic song too. Cute. <3

Right now I really love Pink's "Just Give Me A Reason". I even have it as my alarm to wake me up every morning. I know I will eventually get tired of it but I haven't reached that point yet lol

I don't have a favourite song,i have favourite songs mostly from the band linkin park which I watch on youtube.
So of mine are while watching with Naruto and Bleach:
Monster (bleach and naruto)
Numb (naruto)
Burn it Down(DBZ)
and more plus I have some other bands and songs that I like,like skillet.

Currently;

Cody Wise ft. Will.i.am - It's my birthday. My little bro told me about this song, and I listened to it (didn't really like it at first, though).

Awesome tune, makes you get up and dance (and sing!) :playful:

My favourite song is very hard to pick, but if I simply had to pick one song, it would be 'Stairway to Heaven' by Led Zeppelin. A great song that, I think, means something different to every person who listens to it. I know a lot of people think it's overplayed and people go boo-hoo that the opening riff is slightly similar (yeah right) to Spirit's 'Taurus' so they say Led Zeppelin ripped Spirit off - bah! I love it - it's a perfect song, and the guitar solo is unquestionably the best one of all time.

Apart from that, 'Back in Black' by AC/DC is a song which was so awesome that when I first heard it, it made my brain seize up. It got me into rock music. Others are 'School's Out' by Alice Cooper and 'Livin' On a Prayer' by Bon Jovi.

Reactions: PersonSP
My favorite song is "Black Widow" by Iggy azelea i really love how people are able to relate to lyrics of a song. I just LOVE music so much!

Errr.... Okay can I name three? I really can't choose.
  • Wet Sand-Red Hot Chilli Peppers The lyrics is great as well as the tone. I am in love with the bridge of the song. The song is really slow and a bit low in energy then the chorus comes and you get a surge of energy and then the bridge. if you are a impatient time and you can't wait until the most awesome part you should at east listen to the bridge. (Start at 3:04 then wait a few lines for the bridge)
  • A Friend of a Friend-Foo Fighters It's just a beautiful song about Kurt Cobain. I love the sound of it. It's not to full and hyperactive neither is it too down.
  • I Need a Minute-Imagine Dragons It's so catchy and upbeat! I love the guitar riffs and the way the drums kick in at the opening of the song. The lyrics is great too. To me it really reflects how the world seems to react on me (and vice versa).
A couple of other favourites are Someone Like You-Adele and Wake Up-Three Days Grace.

Reactions: Rockback and 18
  • A Friend of a Friend-Foo Fighters It's just a beautiful song about Kurt Cobain. I love the sound of it. It's not to full and hyperactive neither is it too down.
I adore Foo Fighters and Nirvana, so :thumbsup:

Reactions: PersonSP
I adore Foo Fighters and Nirvana, so :thumbsup:
Everyone should. ;) Nirvana's Nevermind is one of the most awesome albums in history. My favourite is Lithium.

Everyone should. ;) Nirvana's Nevermind is one of the most awesome albums in history. My favourite is Lithium.

I agree. They're the hardest and most exciting band of the 1990s. Nevermind is certainly one of the greatest albums of all time. 'Lithium' was the first Nirvana song I heard - I can't choose between 'Smells Like Teen Spirit', 'Breed', 'Drain You' and 'Lithium; for my favourite Nirvana song though :playful: This is one of my favourite moments in music :hilarious:

As for adding another favourite song of a different kind - 'Last Night, Good Night' is my favourite Vocaloid song :D

Reactions: Rockback
I am currently in love with Jason Walker's Echo. He has a very nice voice and I like the lyrics. ^~^

It is a very hard question..
I don't really have a favourite song, but the one I really like is Rin&Rei (Free!) duet song called "Go All Out!"
Very funny translation as well (if you don't understand Japanese you won't think that the song will go that way!)

Ummm I will also choose 2
Holy Wars by Megadeth
It is just frickin epic

2nd
It is so creative and I just love it a lot and yes I did listen to it for 10 hours

Reactions: Ninja-Patty, 4362, PersonSP and 1 other person
Off To The Races by Lana Del Rey

Reactions: bernardowho
Avicii - You make me. Songs with a upbeat tune are my favorite, and less lyrics are better. This song is one of them! :3

I always listen to it a few times in my car, and put it on max volume! Avicii's tracks are really good in general. :D

safe and sound-capital cities

safe and sound-capital cities
i like the intruments

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully i love anime songs :)

Seether-Love Her The melody is amazing and the message is very powerful.:love::singing:

I think my favorite song would be Slaughterama by Gwar because of the Live performance.
And If you haven´t seen the live performance don´t listen to the song,the song would make no sense
This next geek is guilty of the following...A greatfull white life in that he was allowed to tell us give peace a chance

Well,I have to update that:
Kreator-Until our Paths cross again

Back