Favorite song?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
It changes from time to time so I don't have an all time favorite song. For Right now my favorite one is demons by imagine dragons, the lyrics are catchy and the song lyrics are really good too.

It changes from time to time so I don't have an all time favorite song. For Right now my favorite one is demons by imagine dragons, the lyrics are catchy and the song lyrics are really good too.
Demons is a great song! Did you listen to the acoustic version yet? I prefer it over the original. It's more raw, more real. When watching the video you can just feel what the song means to them and how they become one with the music, I think that's wonderful.

My current favourite would be Arsonists Lullaby by Hozier. It sounds soooo good and the lyrics is amazing too. I keep humming it. (Unless you've got a really great stereo, please listen to it with headphones so you can hear the full depth of his voice. Gave me goosebumps.)

Reactions: Knight Rain
Demons is a great song! Did you listen to the acoustic version yet? I prefer it over the original. It's more raw, more real. When watching the video you can just feel what the song means to them and how they become one with the music, I think that's wonderful.

My current favourite would be Arsonists Lullaby by Hozier. It sounds soooo good and the lyrics is amazing too. I keep humming it. (Unless you've got a really great stereo, please listen to it with headphones so you can hear the full depth of his voice. Gave me goosebumps.)
yeah i listened to the acousitic. I agree with you, i liked the video version better. You can really see the meaning behind the song with the people they show and their problems.

Reactions: PersonSP

A mix of a used to be popular song, Nintendo, and my favorite/first Mario Game/Video game

Real song- Avicii Levels

A mix of a used to be popular song, Nintendo, and my favorite/first Mario Game/Video game

Real song- Avicii Levels
I don't think either song/soundtrack is particularly great but together it sounds pretty good! It's great homework music, just a beat and a repeating melody; perfect. I found my next study song. :D

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
Oh man, I really really love Red Hot Chili Peppers and Foo Fighters. Wet Sand and Friend of a Friend are pretty amazing songs! :thumbsup::singing:

Reactions: PersonSP and 18
My favorite song is Let Her Go by Passenger. There are three versions that I know of.

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite song is Murmurs of Time by OLIVER. I mainly like this song because the language is made up. MomoCashew is one of the only people who can tune his voice properly. I also really like Tarantula by OLIVER even thouh the lyrics are nauseating, but its about conquering your fears, so its a win lose kind of song. The lyrics make you want to vomit, but the moral of the song makes you not care about the sickening lyrics.

sorry for the bad quality and YES reviving this thread was necessary

Favorite tune?
This!
Reason? It's a catchy and fun tune! ^^

My absolute favorite song is "Our Time Is Now" by Colton Dixin

I know that music can get you through tough times through life. If I had an absolute favorite, it would be Let Me Oh (Freestyle Friday #9) by E-Dubble :)

Off To The Races by Lana Del Rey
My sister is crazy about Lana Del Rey ;-; it's not even funny >.<

Anyhoo, my favorite (and has been for a while now) is Stan ft. Dido.

My favorite song(s) change from time to time. As of now, my favorite is Superheroes by The Script. It's really motivating and it makes me happy.

what's currently your favorite song and why?

I really like Rather be by Clean Bandit. So catchy and gets you dancing! not me personally...but yeah. xD

it's a sweet romantic song too. Cute. <3
Real song: I always like Harder Better Faster Stronger, and my fav new song is Fun by pitbull/chrisbrown video game song": argh so many i cant pick!!!!!!!!!! lolz

Attachments

• 12564483090090.png
    12564483090090.png
    488.4 KB · Views: 0
Real song: I always like Harder Better Faster Stronger, and my fav new song is Fun by pitbull/chrisbrown video game song": argh so many i cant pick!!!!!!!!!! lolz
wait edit: Reach for the stars, sonic colors ITS SO CATCHY"ill keep on running"

My favorite song right now is kick me by Skeeping with Sirens because it has a good beat and the message in it is amazing.

The acoustic version of flaws by Bastille might just be my current favourite... As might Release by Imagine Dragons. They are both very 'light' songs when it comes to music but their lyrics and message differ greatly. They're both really good songs so I'll just post them both. :D

mine is Decipher a fanmade song.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is this one:
It's from Dot Hack Roots and also one of the most reproduced songs ever! (even the Rabbids from Rayman copied this for the cartoon intro!)

Back