favorite starter evolution?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
My favorite starter would be Bayleef, partially because of the anime. I adored Ash's Bayleef lol
Honestly I always pick the grass type starter just for the challenge :)

Regardless of it being a starter, Charizard is my favourite Pokémon of all, period~ :D So cool and awesome. x3 It was a dream come true when he became playable in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but the whole Fatigue physic applied to the Pokémon Trainer was a royal pain...

Now with Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, that annoyance is no longer existent. ^.^ Maining him more than ever now. I'll be better at the console version when that comes out in four weeks though, can't handle cramped 3DS controls the same, even being the XL model. >.<

Design wise... Oshawott -> Dewott

A chill and cute looking otter evolves into a cool samurai-fighting otter. Okay, now that is cool. Let's face it. We got a samurai otter in the Pokemon World. Also, it is a Water type :love:, and Water is my favorite type.

Probably Charizard. Not only was he my first starter, but he looks so awesome. I mean he is a dragon.

east or west charizard is the best and with its mega x form its totally AWESOME y good too but x is better charmander and charmeleon are a little hard to handle but charizard wipes out teams without fainting once it is the best starter evo so far greninja is good too but charizard is better as for swampert it can outclass charizard but ground type moves will not work on him I only wonder one thing how did the designer come up with all these awesome designs????

My favorite starter evo would be well my profile name greninja, greninja was pretty great, as he evolves it looks like he is turning more and more of becoming a warrior like froakie is just starting, frogadier looks like he got pretty well trained then once it is a greninja it looks like it just got fully trained and ready to fight anything
x_y_shiny_greninja_cursor_by_mid0456-d79ntsc.gif

My favorite starter evolution is - obviously - Blaziken, the best starter there is, ever was and ever will be.

I love a lot of starters evolutions some of them are charzard greninja infernape feraligator samurott these are the only one I can remember but I still like a lot more starters but I like these the best because I have a memory attached to these starters

Empoleon, because I like penguins.

mudkip-->mudkip yeah indeed i said mudkip, but i like mudkip so much :). Hey i heard you liked mudkip

My favorite starter evolution, and my favorite pokemon of all time is Feraligatr. It looks so cool and can be really good in Battles. And in my opinion Greninja is overpowered because of him having an ability that basically Powers up all of his moves...Protean..

I really liked Cyndaquils evolutions Quilava and Typhlosion. It just gets cuter and cuter. Totodile starts off really cute too and evolves in to something much more powerful looking and great.

dont judge me but pikachu was my favorite starter. my close second is charmander

I personally like the evolution of Mudkip. When it evolves to its final form that is when it evolves into Swampert, it becomes Water and Ground type which I think is a really very good combination. It can also do Earthquake and Hydro pump and also it is immune to Electric types too. So, I personally think that Mudkip has one of the best evolution. Also, Charizard is also pretty good and cool. :D

My favorite starter evolution line would be Sceptile. I always loved reptiles and Grass type Pokemon. I always think that Sceptile is more of some Prehistoric Creature than a reptile. I can't wait for it to Mega Evolve!

Mine would be Typlosion, it's design is pretty cool, and is powerful in general. Cyndaquil evolves into such a beast! :D

The best starter evolution is Greninja. I think a lot of people will say that but it's true. Greninja is fast and very powerful at the same time. Not only that but its design is super cool looking. AND he's in super smash bros 4 which is super-duper cool. He's a decent character in smash 4 though which is stupid cuz he's really good in Pokemon.

My favorite starter would be Blaziken. He was my favorite starter on my first Pokemon game, and he has a Mega evolution!
mega_blaziken_by_rikuaoshi-d6hhdul.jpg
As a wise cat once said "like fire you will blaze through the forest..." Rest in peace, Goosefeather.

Last edited:
Sceptile and Greninja are my favorites. Greninja is a ninja that looks cool, and Treeko was the first started I ever picked.

My favorite starters are Swampert, Feraligator and Greninja

Back