favorite starter evolution?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
Speaking with the new generations of Pokemon , I would say that Greninja was my favorite of them all , he looks very cool and his moves are really useful and strong too , personally I didn't like Froakie but it turned out to evolve into an amazing Pokemon . For the other series I would say Water and Fire Starters and a few grass types

Seems like everybody likes Greninja XD but I like it with Protean because it is one of the best hidden abilitys of starters plus dark/water by it self isn't bad at all. EVen though HA it still has Ninja Shrieken which is an OK move but it so so fast but its design is somewhat creepy and tongue around its neck...

My favorite is Delphox since the first time I saw it I had been decided to get it as soon as I got Pokemon X.
I don't know why but I have to desagree with most of all the people in here, I really don't like Greninja at all, I don't know why I just don't like it :unsure: I also like a lot Serperior and most of the Grass Type starters, they have always been my favorites!

funny thing that I almost always love the middle stage starter evolutions the most: (Ivysaur, Quilava, dewott...)
but for the final evolution... I can't choose between Greninja and Charizard.

My favorite is Delphox , she is cool and a adorable fire type pokemon.
655Delphox.png
I seemed to hate delphox. I think it completely ruined the fire tradition, and thats unfortunate because i loved the fire types. Infernape was awesome (he reminds my parents of me) i also like blaziken. It looks like its gonna whip yo ***. I like mega Blastoise cos it looks really huggable. SO BIG

I seemed to hate delphox. I think it completely ruined the fire tradition, and thats unfortunate because i loved the fire types. Infernape was awesome (he reminds my parents of me) i also like blaziken. It looks like its gonna whip yo ***. I like mega Blastoise cos it looks really huggable. SO BIG

Delphox is a such a great mon as well is pre evo are kinda the ones you dont need to evolve cause they look so good, especially to ev train and breed it, i find it more adorable and original than blaziken, blaziken just have the cool factor but apart from that i think he is probably one of the most ugly fire starters, when delphox gets a mega i can see people having more attention to it especially to use in competitive battle. It does not ruined the fire tradition at all , Infernape is also very awsome yes.

I'm a big fan of the Cyndaquil line, as they turn from cute to powerful in the best way. Their simplistic design is amazing. I also love the Treecko line, especially Grovyle. This is mostly because of the PMD series, as Grovyle had a great role. As of late, I've also been loving Mudkip, just because it's so cute!!!

My favourite starter is may be cute little adorable squirtel
Don't look into those small eye you get hypnotist. Not only thise when it its final evolution it become strong and when blastoise get mega evolution I was overjoyed , it look fabulous.

My favorite would be totodile because of the last evolution so cool and my second favorite would be blaziken

Back