AC:NL Favorite Thing To Do In Animal Crossing: New Leaf

• Thread starter left09
  • Start date
left09

left09

Don't use your custom title for something dumb
Towns Folk
In ACNF I love joining my friends town and doing stuff there i couldn't do in my town. Like when I get fruit from there town that i don't already have. I get a ton of stuff then plant it until I have more of those trees than my normal fruit. When they all grow I buy what ever new public works project or house expansion I needed to get. Post your favorite thing to do along with your friend code.

My favorite thing to do is go hunting for rare beetles at night on my island. The music is really soothing and it's really fun to sneak up on rare bugs!
It's also a really great and easy way to make a ton of bells. I haven't played in a while, but I think I would normally make around 200k-250k per island trip. It depended on which beetles showed up and how much patience I had haha

I also really enjoy going to KK Slider's acoustic shows and watching him perform. I loved doing that in the previous games too!

Reactions: BulletBill1019
I don't have many friends to play with via WiFi but I love talking to the Villagers and fishing not to mention spending the holidays in the game (after my family of course)

I just like interacting with the villagers and doing stuff for them. I also love the holidays that happen like Easter, New years, Toy day (or Christmas) The two thing I don't about Animal crossing is the real time date thing and animal crossing is pretty Deja vu. Other than that the game is great.

I think I've out-played the game but today I'm playing. The only thing I really like doing now is using the online multiplayer. That's what brought me back every day in the Wild World version.

One of the most fun ways to make money in winter time is to get ice furniture you don't want and sell it at re-tail for 8,888 bells

it may sound kinda dumb but my favorite thing is the fortune cookies, you never know what you might get and i always end up being lucky because i get the things i want like the hero´s cap and boots, the luigi hat too and many other cool stuff. but my other favorite part is going online with my friends and doing all kinds of crazy stuff around our villages. i guess that´s about everything.

My favourite thing to do in Animal Crossing: New Leaf is to decorate my town with flowers and bushes and Public Works Projects and whatnot! I also like to decorate my house, mainly with rare furniture. On Saturdays, I go to Club LOL to listen to whatever K.K. wants me to listen to.

MY favorite thing is talking to my villagers! They always say the best things, (Even you, Avery) and I get nice things from doing their requests. When I am feeling bored, I like to hang out in my house and listen to K.K. Jongara!

I like to troll Blathers by digging up fossils, make him identify them, and then run out of the museum and sell them to Re-Tail.

I usually catch fish, hit rocks with shovels, talk to villagers. Sometimes I'll spend an hour redecorating my house. If I'm really bored, I'll go to the Dream Suite. If I'm REALLY bored, I'll go to Aika's Village and freak myself out. xD I enjoy doing favors for other villagers if they don't ask me for something that's hard to get, like a fruit from someone else's town. .-.

My favorite things to do are shaking trees to get furniture,doing holiday stuff,digging up fossils and gyroids,as well as hitting the rocks and getting fortune cookies,although i haven't visited the island in a while.fishing,bug catching,and diving are fun too.

I especially like going to the island, at night of course, and getting beetles, it pays well and it is fun, diving,fishing,bug catching,holiday stuff from time traveling as everyone calls it, hitting rocks, decorating my house, digging up fossels and selling them at Re-Tail after I have da owl identify them (pays well), selling stuff I don't need anymore, talk w/ villagers, if i'm really that bored, i'll visit Aika village to scare me half to death, public projects, trying to pay off that stupid home loan, ect.

My favorite thing to do it plant Pitfalls and wait for villagers to run into them.

I usually enjoy planting flowers and watering them in a garden section of my town. My friend, who uses the same cartridge as me, dosen't bother to water them so I should start telling her to do that.

My favourite thing to do in New Leaf is change up my town for the different seasons/holidays! It can be really tedious but I love the end result. I find different paths for autumn, Halloween, winter, Christmas, spring, Easter, and summer. ^~^ I change my town tune & flag for Halloween and Christmas as well. :p I rotate the furniture set my alt has, too. :p

My favorite thing to do in animal crossing is fishing.This is my favorite thing to do because i got the game in the winter so i could only catch fish and a tiny amount of bugs like pill bugs.Also becausei used to fish in real life.

My favorite thing to do in New Leaf is decorating my house <3 I love all the different furniture combinations but I have yet to upgrade the house >.<'

My favourite thing to do is decorating my house and when I'm not doing that I'm usually making cash out of farming perfect oranges or sometimes you might find me pushing curlos into pitfalls, hitting him with my net and trapping him.

I've always loved hanging out with my favorite villagers and getting surprise visits from them when I'm in my house!
I also like to chat it up with Isabelle, I wonder if she secretly likes me.
When I'm low on cash, I'll go bug hunting on the island and strike it rich! Forget gold, bugs are where it's at!
Sometimes I'll just sit in a chair or a stump or something and listen to the relaxing background music!
There's so many things I love to do!

I don't really have a favorite thing to do, I haven't gotten into building my town much, I wanted to upgrade my house as much as I can before I get to that. But I guess if I would have to choose it would be visiting other villagers towns on 3ds Pedia. But the solo part of the game is really enjoyable too, don't get me wrong =P

Back