AC:NL Favorite Thing To Do In Animal Crossing: New Leaf

• Thread starter left09
  • Start date
I like to do a lot of fishing and diving cause I find swimming in the water to be fun. I enjoy doing the island games with friends and just having other over at my town to do things together cause it can get a bit lonely by your self sometimes. I also like to going to the island to bug hunt near night time to get up balls also to just get a tan lol.

My favorite thing to do is explore other peoples homes. Of course most people have no originality and their homes end up looking like everyone else's, but occasionally I will see some great looking homes.

Diving/fishing/bug catching trying to fill up the encyclopedia to 100% the game

I love doing the daily things that I should do. It's really good to do, and it helps my town out too. It's really easy too.

i like thinking of ideas i can think of for my town and house (just remembers i could have my house and make an invader zim house with multiple charicters :3)

My favourite thing to do is to go finishing on the island (though that can be a bit fustrating at times :p), do some tours from the island or change the date/time to go and do some special occacions.

There's always something to do around the town even if it's something as going through each day digging up all the hidden tresures, finding the item/money trees and finding the gem/money rocks, getting as many balloons as I can or even just talking to the villagers and seeing if I can trigger them to get me to do something. For me, Animal Crossing never gets boring!

Reactions: MxlDiamond and Kiki
My favourite thing to do is to go finishing on the island (though that can be a bit fustrating at times :p), do some tours from the island or change the date/time to go and do some special occacions.

There's always something to do around the town even if it's something as going through each day digging up all the hidden tresures, finding the item/money trees and finding the gem/money rocks, getting as many balloons as I can or even just talking to the villagers and seeing if I can trigger them to get me to do something. For me, Animal Crossing never gets boring!
I completely agree!

I like to go to the islands.

I love to catch rare beetles there.
Swimming also.
But most importantly Minigames! (Or island tours)
I love playing those games with my friends or pedians here.
I also found out while playing a minigame (example fishing tour) If you collect flowers while playing you get to keep them infinite roses for me :p

My personal favorite thing to do in New Leaf is to visit Tortimer Island and go fishing. You can catch some extremely rare fish there and, in addition, those fish sell for extremely high prices back on the mainland, making the entire process a great means of making bells and having fun at the same time.

Back