Favorite Town Project?

• Thread starter Chaox
  • Start date
Chaox

Chaox

Sees dead people
Towns Folk
What's everyone's favorite town project?

I always loved the lighthouse, it looks so nice overlooking the beach. :headphone:

My favorite project is the benches. Although it's simple, it's nice to have somewhere to sit in the outdoors. Especially when it's next to that girl. ;)

Reactions: 3dsatackman
My favorite town project is the Reset Surveillance Center. I like bothering Resetti and reading his funny dialogue.

I like all those illuminated projects, like the flower clock thing. I also like the lighthouse~

The yellow bench, because my character can sit on it when he's tired.

I always loved the lighthouse, it looks so nice overlooking the beach. :headphone:
I never got a lighthouse but that'll be cool to have. To answer your question, my favorite is the bridge. I'm not picky on the type because they cost the same, :oops:

i like the bells,and the clocks. with the bells they look cool and i think you can ring them. with the clocks your town tune plays at the hour, also something happens:sneaky:

The cafe was my best addition so far. Being able to sit inside or grab a cup to go is nice. Working there is cool as well, although I don't do it enough to be very good at it.

Reactions: TAG
That's cool. I tried taking notes for a while in-game, but gave up. The Cafe is fun for seeing animals you don't always get to see a lot of.

yes i saw some that i let leave my town. i also saw issabell come in and want a coffee. i would think she would get a strong because she is up 24/7 exept once lol.

My favorite town projects are the benches and bridges, I haven't unlocked the lighthouse or the cafe as yet, but currently I like the benches and bridges, when placed correctly in your town it makes the entire area looks different.

My favorite public work project is the tulip topiary which you can get after the weeding dau. You can actually get three topiaries project, 93,000 for each project.

My favorite public work project is the tulip topiary which you can get after the weeding dau. You can actually get three topiaries project, 93,000 for each project.
Oh, wow, I didn't know their were Topiaries in the game, the look gorgeous:
150px-PWP-RoundTopiary.png
150px-PWP-SquareTopiary.png
150px-PWP-TulipTopiary.png.png

-Circle Topiary
-Square Topiary
-Tulip Topiary

Oh, wow, I didn't know their were Topiaries in the game, the look gorgeous:
150px-PWP-RoundTopiary.png
150px-PWP-SquareTopiary.png
150px-PWP-TulipTopiary.png.png

-Circle Topiary
-Square Topiary
-Tulip Topiary

yep you have to have no weeds in town to get them though. but i have a new fav: the town hall i got a perfect town a few days ago and now i am going to be remodeling the town hall.

yep you have to have no weeds in town to get them though. but i have a new fav: the town hall i got a perfect town a few days ago and now i am going to be remodeling the town hall.
Wow, I really like the Modern Design of the Town Hall, it looks great.

It seems, my villagers dislike recommending new Projects, I currently have nothing new to build, been trying everything. :bag: So, my favorite hasn't changed. :c

I liked the black matter cube. (I'm not sure if I typed that right, I haven't played in quite a while.)

cool i think that this is the one that you are talking about :
TheGayGamer_AnimalCrossingNewLeaf_6.JPG
but it does look like a black matter cube. also i f i remember right it spinner when you press "A" on it. but on the other hand i have once again got a new favorite project it is ..... : the geyser this is what it looks like before it is built :
200px-PWP-Geyser.png

Reactions: Lee Sin
I actually lik Police Station. I mean free stuff! :) and also Resetti Center.

I like the Cafe, because its cool to invite your friends and sit at the table with them

Back