Favorite Town Project?

• Thread starter Chaox
  • Start date
I like to Bridges and the Fountain. The Bridges are great since I built my house on one side of my Town, and the only Bridge my Town had at the start was on the opposite side, so it took long to where I wanted to go. The Bridge was the first project I built. The Fountains look nice, so that is why I built one.

I really like the fountain haha.

What's everyone's favorite town project?

I always loved the lighthouse, it looks so nice overlooking the beach. :headphone:
Bridges. So I can imagine what if I was that bridge that was always walked on

My favourite is going to be the tropiaries, almost all shapes. They are really good to have, especially if you are trying to make a town that is pretty. I made many of these in New Leaf and now my town is the dreamiest you can imagine.

I also like the café and the second floor museum.

Things like the Flower Arch, Fountain, and Hammock look great in my town because they are all surrounded by flowers that never die because of my Keep Town Beautiful ordinance! It's a great combo!
I also liked building the Classic Police Station. Seeing Booker being so bad at his job makes me smile!
I even enjoyed putting ol' Resetti back in business! I couldn't let the poor guy starve on the streets! Plus, on a sunny day after a rainy one, you can go inside and see the mole himself!
What kind of town doesn't have a relaxing coffee shop that's not as expensive as Starbucks?
I jumped right on the opportunity to build the Cafe!
Man, my town is awesome! Maybe that's why I named it Awesomia!

The fountain. :D (Totally not because it's literally the only project I finished xD) I got too lazy to work on other town projects. xP Anyway, it looks really beautiful too, and I love water fountains. :3 The next thing I wanna work on is the Lighthouse. <3

Mine would be the bridges, I like all of the town projects, well of what I know if yet, I haven't really been commentating on that stuff and I'm just mainly building my house right now, but like I said it would have to be the bridges. I just like the creeks and all of that, a bridge requires water to be builded over :p

There are so many to pick form that I forgot the name of most of the projects you can make. *Thinks* I would say if I have to pick just one out of all of them I would pick the sand gardens cause I love the oriental feeling it give to my town , also it looks very nice and relaxing to hang out near them when your just sitting there listening to the music in the game.

The trash can, because I love having pictures of myself in my town.

I quite like the dream suite, or the Cafe!

I do prefer the dream suite though just because there's a few really creepy towns that's on htere that are intresting to visit >.<

mine is the coffee shop everybody prepare to gasp New Leaf was the first Animal Crossing game I played so seeing a coffee shop in my town was very surprising for me for this being a kids game

I like the cafe (Rooster my bro :p)
And the fountain it looks really nice.
I like to surrond my fountain in roses

Back