Favorite Transformation?

• Thread starter Flarence
  • Start date
Flarence

Flarence

Noble of Flames~!
Towns Folk
Over his veterinary career, Link has transformed into quite a bit of different things. He's gone micro in Minish Cap, he's turned into an amazingly cute Deku Scrub, heck, he's even turned into a wolf.

So tell me, what's your favorite transformation of our acclaimed hero in green? =3

Reactions: Ravskins
I say the transformations in Majora's mask was the best, specially with the last mask.

Reactions: Flarence
I say the transformations in Majora's mask was the best, specially with the last mask.

Gawd yes! Firece Deity Link was awesome.

My favorite is probably wolf Link though, he just looks so awesome as a dog with a blue earing. XD

I didn't care for wolf link really, I think they should have left the transformations in majora's mask.

My favorite Link happened to be the aqua link in Ocarina of Time? Maybe it was Majora's Mask, not sure. All I know is you were blue and could breathe under water.

Reactions: Flarence
My favorite Link happened to be the aqua link in Ocarina of Time? Maybe it was Majora's Mask, not sure. All I know is you were blue and could breathe under water.

Yup, Majora's mask. xD

Yeah, that's Zora Link. It sure added some pretty cool mechanic with the swimming and electric barrier.
Plus I liked better his instrument than the rest of the transformations.

That aside, I am not sure which one to pick. I kind of like wolf Link and just to joke around if there was a poll I would choose Fairy Link from AoL. :D

I liked Bunny Link, even though it was for a brief time, from A Link to the Past because BUNNIES!!! Also I like Wolf Link. I had fun playing as him.

My favorite Link transformation is Firece Deity Link. That transformation is just so epic that your eyes can't even withstand the awesomeness of that transformation.

Deku Link is my favorite. He's so cute!

Fierce Deity Link was interesting because it was basically an alternate coloration of adult Link except with the sword beam ability added.

Goron Link is fun to roll with as well

my favorite is Goron link from majora's mask he became the perfect combination of cute and bada$$ !
I still didn't play the game and I don't know how he play but I it is from now my favorite, I wonder how he will look if he was a twilight princess goron style ?

my favorite is Goron link from majora's mask he became the perfect combination of cute and bada$$ !
I still didn't play the game and I don't know how he play but I it is from now my favorite, I wonder how he will look if he was a twilight princess goron style ?
Who knows? Maybe we'll get to see something like that in Zelda Wii U. I mean, I'd imagine they could use the Twilight Princess type graphics for that (although I'm not sure how they'd incorporate the masks in there again; that was Majora's Mask's thing)

Zora Link's the best, worst temple ever, though.

Hmmmm... I think I'll go with Deku Link. Just look at the way he walks! :D

Reactions: Kryce
Zora Link's the best, worst temple ever, though.
I agree that temple was annoying. I guess Water Temples just have a tendency to turn out to be annoying with the 3D Zelda games haha (well with the said, the Pirate Ship Skyward Sword one wasn't that bad)

The Pirate Ship wasn't that bad, but it also wasn't really a water temple.

The Pirate Ship wasn't that bad, but it also wasn't really a water temple.
It's the closest thing to a Water Temple in that game, given that it takes place in the middle of a desert that used to be a huge ocean. I mean, the boss involves the ship getting ship-wrecked

True, but 90% of the temple doesn't involve water in just about any way, shape or form. Though I guess to get there you do use water, so that's something.

True, but 90% of the temple doesn't involve water in just about any way, shape or form. Though I guess to get there you do use water, so that's something.
yeah, I guess. All the same though you're right in the sense that it's not really a water temple so much given that you don't have to go through annoying water mazes and such like with water temples in past Zelda games

Back