Favorite Transformation?

• Thread starter Flarence
  • Start date
I agree that temple was annoying. I guess Water Temples just have a tendency to turn out to be annoying with the 3D Zelda games haha (well with the said, the Pirate Ship Skyward Sword one wasn't that bad)
I find the water temple in ocarina of time not so bad the only bad thing about it is the boss, it was very disapointing and very easy to beat, but I can agree for twilight princess that the lake temple is very annoying !

I find the water temple in ocarina of time not so bad the only bad thing about it is the boss, it was very disapointing and very easy to beat, but I can agree for twilight princess that the lake temple is very annoying !
I personally find the Ocarina of Time Water temple much more annoying than the Lakebed temple (even though ironically those are technically the same location at a different period in time).

I personally find the Ocarina of Time Water temple much more annoying than the Lakebed temple (even though ironically those are technically the same location at a different period in time).
yeah but changing the water levels is more fun than climbing to the top of the temple then suddenly slide dowon the water to the buttom and realize that you forgot a chest up there !

yeah but changing the water levels is more fun than climbing to the top of the temple then suddenly slide dowon the water to the buttom and realize that you forgot a chest up there !
Well it's not too hard to get to the top with that game. Once you have the clawshots there are a lot of shortcuts to reach the top of the room. The thing with Ocarina of Time Water Temple is that it can be a really confusing maze

yeah, I guess. All the same though you're right in the sense that it's not really a water temple so much given that you don't have to go through annoying water mazes and such like with water temples in past Zelda games
Plus, if I remember correctly, it had pretty catchy music. And, you just felt good rescuing those broken robot fellows scattered around the ship. And there's the easy, fun boss to take down. Win, win in my book.

Plus, if I remember correctly, it had pretty catchy music. And, you just felt good rescuing those broken robot fellows scattered around the ship. And there's the easy, fun boss to take down. Win, win in my book.
Catchy music is debateable, but you're right on the broken robots. Although I don't think they were scattered around the ship? I thought they were all just held in one location

There was a big prison of them, at some point in the temple. Then, if I recall correctly, there were a few scattered around the ship that you revived. I dunno, it's been awhile.

There was a big prison of them, at some point in the temple. Then, if I recall correctly, there were a few scattered around the ship that you revived. I dunno, it's been awhile.
Yeah, I only remember them being in that prison part of the dungeon and that's how you gain the key to one of the final sections that you explore in that dungeon

Well ,this is really off topic now. So, let's discuss derppy Goron link stuff, like how he pulls a giant drum from nowhere, and instantly learn to play it. :/

Well ,this is really off topic now. So, let's discuss derppy Goron link stuff, like how he pulls a giant drum from nowhere, and instantly learn to play it. :/
yeah, ok. And Goron Link isn't the only one. Deku Link has the bag pipes and I believe Zora Link has that bass guitar. It is kinda interesting how they instantly know how to play them

My favourite transformation is the fierce deity Link. I know it can only be used in boss battles and yes it's OP, but it's such a cool mask and I think that's what makes it different from the other masks, and besides, who doesn't like that feirce deity energy beam.
be_careful_fierce_deity_link_x_reader_by_vampiregodesnyx-d6vz0im.jpg

Trains ? :p
Yeah my favorite Link transformation would probably be Wolf Link :D It was pretty awesome with that idea since I believe that it was unique as well . Asides from Majora's Mask , because of course MM is all about transformations and stuff :p

I have several favorite forms such as the Deku Scrub since he looks so adorable and a bit depressed because of his facial expression, but I have to go with Wolf Link. Wolf Link doesn't need the Mask of Scents, Mask of Truth, Bunny Hood or Lens of Truth. He already has them built in. He even looks so awesome.

Mine has to be fierce deity link. Look how godlike he looks when he is the fierce deity link! He looks killer and he is just so powerful when he is fierce deity link! And his eyes and how he matches is great! I also like Wolf link because I love wolfs and it brang a new experience to the legend of zelda franchise

Fierce Deity Link!!! :D It just makes link look so much cooler. The mask is also cool.
I never really thiught the water temples were hard, I freaked out on the shadow temple, idk why, but I just hate the redead, so creepy, so Im not going to do that temple until I finish the spirit temple.

Either Wolf Link as the wolf was super fun to play as or Fierece Deity for his sheer power and fun with beating up Majora.
Mark :p

Back