Favorite Youtube Gamer?

• Thread starter sanwich
  • Start date
sanwich

sanwich

Pizza!
Towns Folk
My favorite is Dashie (crazy)
and funny and play the popular games and play crazy games thats why he my favorite!

I don't watch too many LPs, very few of them stand out from one another, but my favorite is probably EpicNameBro, his walkthroughs are very lore centric and he tends to take his time exploring the game and noticing details that other LPers don't. ENB also likes interacting with his audience and make an attempt to respond to as many comments as possible which is definitely something I find commendable.

I don't know either but I think mine would be Markplier because he plays a lot of v arias different games and his reactions are the best! They make me laugh so hard especially in Five Nights of Freddy 3! It made me laugh so hard xD

Reactions: sanwich
I don't know either but I think mine would be Markplier because he plays a lot of v arias different games and his reactions are the best! They make me laugh so hard especially in Five Nights of Freddy 3! It made me laugh so hard xD
Oh i forgot about Markplier i did saw the five
nights of freddy 3 i laugh so much xD

Mangaminx is hilarous, and cryoatic has an amazing voice. Uberhaxornova and the creatures are freaking insane. But I would say The yogscast would probably be my favorite, with Lewis and Simon and zoey and Kim.

Markiplier has to be my top favorite. I love his voice and he's hilarious to watch, not to mention is voice is awesome. :p I love Cryotic and his voice too. Favorite pokemon youtuber would go to TheKingNappy or shofu :D

VanossGaming, by far. Each of his videos are packed with funny moments that have me laughing for minutes on end. I especially like his prop hunt videos because there's something so entertaining about watching a cylindrical stack of hay running away from players trying to shoot at it. xD

I have many favorites like

*PewDiePie
*Markiplier
*Game Grumps
*Jackspeticeye
*TheGamingLemon
*AKSpartanki11er

I would've added Tobuscus but he stopped playing games and I haven't seen him in a long time (I hope he's okay).

My favorite gamer is jacksepticeye. He is hilarious and very energetic. I also think that he is the loudest youtuber. I like how he doesn't play the same games everyday and plays something different everyday to keep the channel fresh. I watch his videos every single day. He can play some weird games but its still funny. I also like watching DashieGames too, sanwich.

pewdiepie

Reactions: Dargsidan
Of course people say PewdiePie. (in my opinion, he's horrible)

*Alpharad is good, he mainly do smash, but he's starting to do more than just smash.
*GameGrumps are good too.
*BassSinger313 is good, he's not really know tho.

My favourites are Jacksepticeye and Chuggaaconroy. Jack because he is hilarious and loud and from Ireland like me! Chugga because I have been watching him for like 7 or 8 years since I was pretty small. Without him I probably wouldn't watch youtube or even play nintendo. He is really funny and I still watch him to this day. It is awesome that he still uploads after being on youtube for like 7 or 8 years. Just an awesome guy.

Surprised no one has mentioned the OG YouTuber that started the Let's Plays and who inspired gamers online everywhere.

The Angry Video Game Nerd

His famous theme song (Warning: NSFW):

Alpharad is one of my favorites because of his personality and variety of videos. He's a fairly good Smash player. I've watched AVGN too and he's hilarious but occasionally plays or goes over good games and has trivia on them for example Famicom LoZ. I can't believe he has his own game but hey that's what he deserves for being around a long time and so he's very well known. Even some of his board james videos are funny.

Balrog, Nerdcubed and Dan and Phil Games are amazing.

This entire video from Balrog left me in tears, I forgot how full of troll Nintendo was when developing SMW.

I dont know i have alot. Pewdiepie, syndicate, yeah. Lots of other ones.

I've been pretty much obsessed with ShadyPenguinn lately. He produces quality content consistenly, and overall hest just very entertaining. I also like that he keeps his content appropriate for all ages. And dat beard is pretty attractive too :^)

Ihascupquake has to be my favorite :p

100% Game Grumps!!!! (Barry is the best!)

I guess I'll list off a handful here:

- Shadypenguinn
- TheKingNappy
- Risingfungaming (More of a Twitch streamer, but has done and will be doing LP content)
- Peanutbuttergamer/Spacehamster (in their collaborative show, "PB&Jeff")
- Gamegrumps (Mainly for Barry/Ross/Dan)
- AlphaOmegaSin (Not as consistent in LP content as those listed prior, focusing more on news/rants/etc. Would not reccomend for younger audiences.)
- TheGameChasers (See previous explanation.)
- EWNetwork (Second verse, same as the first.)

I could go on, but I don't want this post to be too long.

Back