Favorite Youtube Gamer?

• Thread starter sanwich
  • Start date
Mine are
*GameGrumps
*AwesomeFaceProd
*ZeldaMaster

I haven't been watching YouTube much at all but the only one I am actually entertained with and watch a lot of his videos for improving on my gaming is JTails, he is a YouTube who makes smash bros. Wii U and 3ds strategy guides and he has helped my competitive gaming quite a lot.

My 1st favorite is vinny from vinesauce. Vinesauce (vinny) is a youtube gamer and Twitch streamer that plays terrible games, play good 3DS/Wii U games, and corrupts retro games for the fun of it. I've been watching him for the past year and his corruption videos never get old. Also surprisingly watch someone else play bootleg Mario games feels like an adventure. Also vinesauce does an annual charity stream to raise money to cure cancer.

None. I despise youtube gamers with all my being.

I use to be about GameGrumps but then I just stopped watching. There was so many videos I missed and I didn't feel like watching any new series so I unsubbed. My favorite has to be a tie between dashiexp and penguinz0 (crit1kal). They both some hilarious commentary that crack me up.

Japancommercials4U2 for me. Even though this particular Youtuber is posting gameplay without any commentaries, I enjoyed it quite much.

My favorite youtuber is Shady Penguin and on the 2nd place the royalty himself The King Nappy
Bu5LS2XCYAEEDFL.jpg

Keep it SHADY !!!
for every pokemon player who doesn't know him go check him out you won't be disappointed !!!

I mean would you count Leafy, his footage is always gameplay

Haven't been watching too much YouTube lately but I guess Gamexplain? There again tho, they don't really do LPs and the ones they do do aren't very entertaining

I guess Game Grumps.

Back