FE Awakening - Reclassing you Main Character

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Reapers' Game's Producer.
Towns Folk
Did you guy eventually reclass your main character?
I'm planning to reclass mine as a Myrmidon after he reaches level 20 so that he maxes the most important stats (Str, Skl, Spd). Eventually, he will will be an Assassin though.

Did you guy eventually reclass your main character?
I'm planning to reclass mine as a Myrmidon after he reaches level 20 so that he maxes the most important stats (Str, Skl, Spd). Eventually, he will will be an Assassin though.

I actually don't remember...
But the low level quantity was a little annoying for me at first.

Nah. I like being a grandmaster. The only time I use another master seal for my main character is when his level is max, so that I can start leveling him up again to increase his stats. You know how it is, ;)

Nah. I like being a grandmaster. The only time I use another master seal for my main character is when his level is max, so that I can start leveling him up again to increase his stats. You know how it is, ;)
You could also reclass him for the other skills.

It helps to reclass to ALL THE CLASSES! I'm not even joking, Skill grinding helps in the long run. As for the final class....it depends on what you chose for the flaw/asset at the beginning. I'm sure Serenes has a whole thing over there to help on that

I think the possibility to be the strongest MC falls to the female character, because you can reclass to Dark Flier to get Galeforce.

perhaps, but at the same time being a male MC means you can pair with Lucina (or her sibling if applicable) and pass Aether on to Female Morgan. Morgan ends up being the ultimate character in the end.

perhaps, but at the same time being a male MC means you can pair with Lucina (or her sibling if applicable) and pass Aether on to Female Morgan. Morgan ends up being the ultimate character in the end.

Tell me more about the "ultimate character" :p

Mine is just grandmaster, but with very high magic stat, because I choosed it at the beginning

Tell me more about the "ultimate character" :p
Can't tell if sarcastic or legit honestly lol But seriously......Morgan OP

I reclassed my MC at least like 3 times in order to get the skills I wanted.

I reclassed my MC at least like 3 times in order to get the skills I wanted.
Only 3 times!? Wow, which ones did you go for? I would have thought it'd take longer than that lol

Only 3 times!? Wow, which ones did you go for? I would have thought it'd take longer than that lol

3 times that I can remember lol I haven't played for a few months. All I can remember is Sage, Dark Mage, Dark Knight, Dark Flier. Well that's more than 3. xD

I think an option to get Morgan OP is to have Lucina as the Mother and it allows Chrom to be Morgans grandfather and with that Morgan will have acess to Aether, Galeforce, Ignis. (Just an opinion K)

I think an option to get Morgan OP is to have Lucina as the Mother and it allows Chrom to be Morgans grandfather and with that Morgan will have acess to Aether, Galeforce, Ignis. (Just an opinion K)
Yup and that's exactly what I did. Although tbh Morgan is OP with just about any parent lol

Yup and that's exactly what I did. Although tbh Morgan is OP with just about any parent lol
On my first playthrough of FE:A, I was a noob until I started to dominate the game abusing the marriages stuff (do it, it helps a lot) and now I'm close to complete Lunatics'+Classic

Speaking of abusing marriages.....Chrom+Olivia is a great combination. Yes, Chrom+Sumia is the default one, but Inigo with Rightful King... O_O (plus, Lucina gets access to Swordmaster and Assassin classes)

Speaking of abusing marriages.....Chrom+Olivia is a great combination. Yes, Chrom+Sumia is the default one, but Inigo with Rightful King... O_O (plus, Lucina gets access to Swordmaster and Assassin classes)

I felt bad for Sumia and gave her Chrom :oops:
Olivia when with Donnel :p

On my next playthrough I'll try Chrom+Olivia, and MC+Lucina

I felt bad for Sumia and gave her Chrom :oops:
Olivia when with Donnel :p

On my next playthrough I'll try Chrom+Olivia, and MC+Lucina
Sumia has some good pairings honestly. Chrom isn't her only good option. Serenes could probably provide more on that.

Although MC can marry Lucina, somehow I feel weird because Lucina and the gang, including Morgan, belong to same generation. If I marry Lucina, Morgan would be her daughter, yet both of them came from the same future (theoretically, because Morgan forgot almost everything). It would violate time-travelling rule :p

Back