FE Awakening - Reclassing you Main Character

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
Although MC can marry Lucina, somehow I feel weird because Lucina and the gang, including Morgan, belong to same generation. If I marry Lucina, Morgan would be her daughter, yet both of them came from the same future (theoretically, because Morgan forgot almost everything). It would violate time-travelling rule :p

Nop. Those will be alternatives routes and not a Paradox at all, because the future will be written with action past.

If you still with the same opinion... PARADOX! :p

Nop. Those will be alternatives routes and not a Paradox at all, because the future will be written with action past.

If you still with the same opinion... PARADOX! :p
Yes, the original route itself is a paradox (there are two Lucinas). PARADOX!

Yes, the original route itself is a paradox (there are two Lucinas). PARADOX!

You mean the baby and the teen one?

You mean the baby and the teen one?
Yes. Fortunately a baby does not have awareness of his/her surrounding until certain age, therefore she would not notice the teen Lucina as her(future)self.

Although MC can marry Lucina, somehow I feel weird because Lucina and the gang, including Morgan, belong to same generation. If I marry Lucina, Morgan would be her daughter, yet both of them came from the same future (theoretically, because Morgan forgot almost everything). It would violate time-travelling rule :p
Actually, not really. Morgan is theorized to be from an entirely alternate timeline. Therefore, Morgan and Lucina are not necessarily of the same generation.

Actually, not really. Morgan is theorized to be from an entirely alternate timeline. Therefore, Morgan and Lucina are not necessarily of the same generation.

This is really confusing... Actually, Morgan can be the child of any child of the game, and this is weird in some way :p

This is really confusing... Actually, Morgan can be the child of any child of the game, and this is weird in some way :p
Yeah, all because of the alternate timeline. It's said that since Morgan doesn't remember anyone except for the Avatar (not even her siblings/other parent), she may have come from an entirely different timeline. This is also further supported by the fact that she doesn't really know much about the current dark future

I have not tried being female MC yet; would there be a male Morgan if we're female MC? Because in the gallery, the appearing Morgan contains "female" information.

I have not tried being female MC yet; would there be a male Morgan if we're female MC? Because in the gallery, the appearing Morgan contains "female" information.
Yup exactly. The gender of Morgan is the opposite of the Avatar you choose. Male Morgan has potential in some areas that Female Morgan does not.

i usually reclass at level fiften. and keep repeating that till i get through all the base classes then i repeat the proces with the advanced classes

i usually reclass at level fiften. and keep repeating that till i get through all the base classes then i repeat the proces with the advanced classes
I assume level fifteen to get the skill at that point? That's actually a really wise move because it saves on the EXP gains that would normally decrease after a while......

yeah reclassing before 20 really saves time and effort. and yes its to get the skill at that level. and advances classes take forever to level up.

yeah reclassing before 20 really saves time and effort. and yes its to get the skill at that level. and advances classes take forever to level up.
Yeah, advanced classes can be really annoying to level up, unless you face the right enemies that are high enough in level to support you along the way.

Yeah, advanced classes can be really annoying to level up, unless you face the right enemies that are high enough in level to support you along the way.
an sometimes that a really hard thing to do. and since the levels arent replayable i like to rely on dlc, still tho that take over a hundred playthroughs to help

an sometimes that a really hard thing to do. and since the levels arent replayable i like to rely on dlc, still tho that take over a hundred playthroughs to help
well, spotpass characters help a lot, especially with all the level 18 and level 20 ones you have access to for free :p Also, it means getting to rebattle a lot of favorite characters like Ephraim xD

I just reclassed to Myrmidon and I am planning to promote to swordmaster. I would have done that for Lon'qu but I am thinking about reclassing him.

I dislike the seal price. Not saying it's unreasonable, but I just dislike it. I reclassed to the "sword" classes in order to get vantage and Astra, and reclassed to Paladin and General for Pavise and Aegis. I also reclassed to Sorcerer for Vengeance, Warrior for Counter, and Priest for Miracle. Last but not least, Great Knight for Luna.

I was also wondering- does the bride and dread fighter class yield any skills? And if so, what are they? (I also heard that the Villager class is supposedly really"versatile" but I'm not sure why) Anybody know the answers to this?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was also wondering- does the bride and dread fighter class yield any skills? And if so, what are they? (I also heard that the Villager class is supposedly really"versatile" but I'm not sure why) Anybody know the answers to this?

Brides get Rally Heart (Level 5) and Bond (Level 15). The former raises all stats (barring health of course) by two and increases movement by one, while Bond restores 10 HP to all allies within 3 spaces of the unit with this at the start of every turn. Doesn't stack with itself, though, but stuff like Renewal does.

On the other hand, Dread Fighters get Resistance +10 (Level 5) and Aggressor (Level 15). The former explains itself, while the latter increases your Attack (as in the collaborative attacking stat you see in the top right corner) as long as you engage battle with enemy units.

While usually pretty weak initially, Villagers get Aptitude from Level 1 (, which increases all of your growth rates by 20% so any unit with this will get freakishly strong much faster than the rest of your units and probably max out their stats first as a result. It's why Donnel is considered devastating. They also get Underdog, which increases Hit and Avoid by 15 if you're a lower level than the enemy. Keep in mind promoted units get +20 to their level in this calculation regardless.

Oh wow..... So do any classes other than Dread Fighter and Bride able to reclass to Villager?

Oh wow..... So do any classes other than Dread Fighter and Bride able to reclass to Villager?
Actually, besides class inheritance from Donnel (the only adult unit with access to the class), there is no way to get access to the Villager class.

Back