Contest FE: Fates Arena of Chalenges!

• Thread starter superwill123
  • Start date
I think I´ll use my revelations save file because it´s true, it´s the best of both versions. Also, I got to maximize some haracters stats. it was hard but worth it.

lol i riased mozu like a beast XD
Mozu doesn't have anything on Ryoma. Prepare yourself...

And your castle won't give you an advantage here other than character statues
nope, I think you dont get advantage unless you have a item that can shoot thing in a distance

Do your troops levels give you any advantage or disadvantage? Mine aren't the best stats :/ and I really should fix up my castle

nope, I think you dont get advantage unless you have a item that can shoot thing in a distance

these battles aren't 'My Castle' battles, you use the online battle mode to battle other players in 5v5 battles!

Reactions: Iridium Winter
these battles aren't 'My Castle' battles, you use the online battle mode to battle other players in 5v5 battles!
but in the online mode, you can use these things that shoots arrows,shurikens and magic for +7 of distance (i dont remember the names of that things in english)

I think the "my castle map" should be banned, because someone can get advantage of that

but in the online mode, you can use these things that shoots arrows,shurikens and magic for +7 of distance (i dont remember the names of that things in english)

I think the "my castle map" should be banned, because someone can get advantage of that
Ballista, Launcher and Fire Orb

The tourney is live! be sure to fight your opponent whenever both of you are ready, and good luck to all!

http://challonge.com/FEFAoC_basic1

P.S.: talk to your opponent in a private chat to talk about when you will fight.

Well, this is gonna be interesting, good luck everyone :p

i have a team

but I think its too early, in europe it was released at 20 of may, we should wait some days more in my opinion, because (at least in my country) its the final test period and not everyone can make a team a this time
take that as a suggestion altrougth I dont have problem to do it now

If you haven't gotten your matches in, please try to get them in as soon as possible!

also, please note how many unitas you had survive if you won. you may get special prizes if enough units survive. . .
(note: replicated units only count as 1 unit. max score of 5)

If you haven't gotten your matches in, please try to get them in as soon as possible!

also, please note how many unitas you had survive if you won. you may get special prizes if enough units survive. . .
(note: replicated units only count as 1 unit. max score of 5)
bobcam said to me he cant play until weekend so I have to wait

BUMP. please get your matches done!

also, the next competition will be unveiled once the first round is complete, so stay tuned!

Animal jammer isn't responding to my challenge

well, I want to say if this is true, then the future tournaments would have to be divided in european and american tournaments,
I talk about the region-lock

http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/¿-have-the-online-mode-region-lock.31329/

dawn it Social justice warriors, is all your fault (screams internally and externally(??????))

oh. if that's true, then that's a terrible shame. . .

Animal jammer isn't responding to my challenge

okay then. just wait a few days, then if he doesn't reply or anything, plz tell me in a PM.

Sorry gest busy grinding

Last edited by a moderator:
it seems I cant play with bobcam because of the region lock

so... then we wont be able to finish the tournament, so... what we do?

it seems I cant play with bobcam because of the region lock

so... then we wont be able to finish the tournament, so... what we do?
This is true.

Back