Final Fantasy Explorers; a MHesque take on FF

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date
I plan on getting the game soon

Got it yesterday and have about 4 hours gametime on it. I havent played Monster Hunter 4 much, but I can say the battling is more lively and animated than FFEX. It feels like its gonna get monotonous soon TBH and does feel a little lonely, but it is still pretty fun especially with the inclusion of so many old characters, weapons and bosses/monsters from older FF games. Ideally is the kinda game you pick up once in a while and play for an hour or so (if you dont know anyone else with it) but if you have friends that play too I feel like the Co-op aspect of it would make it more enjoyable. One thing I can say that it has over MH4 is the boss battles arent as long and dreary, thats a plus for me.

From whag little I've played of both, I already liked MH4U more than FF:EX :/

But then again, I'm not exactly the biggest non-Tactics FF fan anyway

I want both MH4U and FFE but my 3ds is dead atm. Hopefully I can get them soon

I've been playing Final Fantasy Explorers for a while now and I believe that if you are Final Fantasy fan, go for it, but if you aren't familiar with Final Fantasy it can be kinda boring and if I had to sum the game up in one word it would be "Repetitive."

The missions start repeating themselves really early in and there isn't much of a storyline in my opinion.

Back