Task Finish the Jack Frost side-scrolling game

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
what are spoiler tags and how do we upload the?
but capital

what are spoiler tags and how do we upload the?
[] SPOLIER in the middle of those two

Reactions: Marc
Game completed.

I normally really don't like many 2D platformers but this one was ton a fun! Free + the English patch made it really enjoyable and that
Boss Rush
at the end was one of the finest I've ever played.

How long did it take you?

How long did it take you?
~3 hours. Some of it was me goofing around getting it to work and installing the English mod.

9LImTgG.png

Finish the Jack Frost Side-Scrolling Game

It's simple. Finish the Jack Frost side-scrolling game by Atlus and become 50 PC richer <3

> Download the game (it's free and straight from Atlus) <
> If you're having trouble getting to the actual game <
> Discussion topic if you want to talk about the game <
Post in this thread with proof of finishing the game in spoiler tags. Spoiler tags are important for the people viewing this thread who have not finished the game, so yeah :panda: Have fun ^-^
Um, is this a race? Or can we just finish it because I don't get online every day = I won't be able to let you know as soon as I finish it.

As far as the Japanese thing goes, I looking forward to it because I already know a fair amount of Japanese. It'll help me more than annoy me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, is this a race? Or can we just finish it because I don't get online every day = I won't be able to let you know as soon as I finish it.
You just have to finish it before I decide to end this ;)

Can I just post the picture on imgur and post it with spoiler tags in the forum post?
Yeah of course.

I finished it:
NKi9zgh.png

Va25XZ8.png

(This one is cut because it showed Windows)

ibb1FqF.png

jf25kKb.png

Sorry I didn't put my username, I was afraid that until I get a note and a camera the staff roll will finish.
The game was amazing. It took long because
I used all of my items at the boss rush and didn't have enough of them for the final boss, also it took me time to get used to the controls.
I played it in Normal mode.

I tried, but I don't know how to take a screen shot of the end game. After the credits, it started over and I thought it saved, but it didn't and I lost the final battle victory that I did. So I guess the only proof I can give is the end story. I had a bit of trouble reading some of the japanese so this might sound a bit off. But J was actually a human, and he returned to being one in the real world. He was playing a computer game. They also don't let you skip the credits. Sorry, again, I don't know how to take a screen shot.

I tried, but I don't know how to take a screen shot of the end game. After the credits, it started over and I thought it saved, but it didn't and I lost the final battle victory that I did. So I guess the only proof I can give is the end story. I had a bit of trouble reading some of the japanese so this might sound a bit off. But J was actually a human, and he returned to being one in the real world. He was playing a computer game. They also don't let you skip the credits. Sorry, again, I don't know how to take a screen shot.
Couldn't you save and just finish the last piece? You can Google how to take a screenshot because it varies depending on your OS. For Windows you have a print screen button on your keyboard. You then paste it into an image editing program.

Sorry it took me so long to upload this. But like I said, I only get online on Fridays

upload_2017-12-8_13-37-21.png

Sorry it took me so long to upload this. But like I said, I only get online on Fridays
Have I sent you the PC yet?

Sent. This is now over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back