Fire Emblem 14 (FE:If), What side will you choose ?

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date

Which side will you choose ?

• Hoshido have the better characters for me.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Nohr has For Glory, so it can only be awesome. (SSB reference/joke ?)

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
Apparently, yes. However, unlike Pokémon, the system is a "buy one, get a discount on the other".
Plus, in the collector edition (Japan only for now, $92), or if you buy the 2 games, you get a 3rd storyline (supposed neutral, where you go with neither Nohr or Hoshido).
Now they're going to take even more money from me >.>

I think I'm going Nohr, parcially because I like loyalty before bloodline, and the art on the box has the girl avatar. I like the different take on the storyline that Nohr seems to be going for. I also just really want to fight the lobster guy.
"Lobster guy" XD

I'm hoping Nohr is straight up evil, so go Team Nohr!
I miss the KOTOR days of being evil. Mass Effect just didn't feel as good.

I'm hoping Nohr is straight up evil, so go Team Nohr!
I miss the KOTOR days of being evil. Mass Effect just didn't feel as good.
I don't think they'll be evil from their own perspective. But they might appear evil to the Hoshido.

I don't think they'll be evil from their own perspective. But they might appear evil to the Hoshido.

Most likely you're right but I can always hope.

It depends on the level of 'Fire Emblemness' you're on, so I'm picking Hoshido. It's only been 5 months when I started playing Fire Emblem Awakening.

I am not yet sure if I am getting one of these games, but if I am, it is definetely the path of Nohr. I have always loved being the bad guy. The characters on the Nohr side also looks more interesting than Hoshida. I am still unsure about it, but I have always wanted to get into the franchise.

Reactions: Ashkil
Probably Hoshido, but I'm very interested in Nohr as well. I think I might buy both (the special combination version).
Though I don't really know much about both of them. Am I the only one choosing Hoshido here??

I'm suprised how many people said Nohr when most people have only played Awakening, and Nohr is stated to be more like older FE games.
That said, time to pull out the Omega stages, because I'm going For Glory. I've always been fonder of the non-awakening style since it makes me think more practically instead of pumping 20 hours in grinding to make every unit incredible.

Well, i've played fire emblem 5-6-7-8, Shadow Dragon and Awakening, so this time i'm thinking buy Nohr version, i liked at first sight and plus is harder but i wanted the freedom of world map.

Who said we have to pick a side? Imma be a double agent :sneaky:

Who said we have to pick a side? Imma be a double agent :sneaky:

There are three sides really, so triple agent?

There are three sides really, so triple agent?
Well, one side is neither, so I don't think that counts as a triple agent.

Nohr for difficulty I think. It's not that I'm so confident in my skillzies, I just like a challenge :) although it's gonna be hard to keep everyone alive ;-; I always try to let no one die in Fire Emblem games, and so far I always ucceeded ( if you don't count the unit you had to sacrifice in Shadow Dragon) so I hope I can keep it that way :3
I'll probably just end up buying them both tho :p

So excited :eek:

PS is it just me or does Nohr sound like something vikingy?

Nohr for difficulty I think. It's not that I'm so confident in my skillzies, I just like a challenge :) although it's gonna be hard to keep everyone alive ;-; I always try to let no one die in Fire Emblem games, and so far I always ucceeded ( if you don't count the unit you had to sacrifice in Shadow Dragon) so I hope I can keep it that way :3
I'll probably just end up buying them both tho :p

So excited :eek:

PS is it just me or does Nohr sound like something vikingy?
Now you've said it...yes pretty vikingy, but they don't look the part. They look more like dark mages or elves or something like that. Hoshido makes me think of an Eastern tribe.

I'm kinda miffed that the story lines are on two seperate games. If I buy one, the discount for the other better be practically free :mad: Anyways, I'll probably go with Nohr as I find the characters seem to have a bit more...variety...in their designs? IDK, just looks more appealing to me. Plus, I like being a rebel (depending on your perspective).

On a side note, when is the artist for the Path of Radiance series gonna make a return? I miss her T_T

I'm kinda miffed that the story lines are on two seperate games. If I buy one, the discount for the other better be practically free :mad: Anyways, I'll probably go with Nohr as I find the characters seem to have a bit more...variety...in their designs? IDK, just looks more appealing to me. Plus, I like being a rebel (depending on your perspective).

On a side note, when is the artist for the Path of Radiance series gonna make a return? I miss her T_T

I think there's a pretty big discount. Something like 50% or higher for all three.

Reactions: SaiSymbolic
I think there's a pretty big discount. Something like 50% or higher for all three.
Jup there is :3

Up wouldn't really know which side to choose. Perhaps I would do the iny minny minney mo trick when I possibly get the game on the 3ds. I hope they would have Chrom and the others on spotless tho.

Up wouldn't really know which side to choose. Perhaps I would do the iny minny minney mo trick when I possibly get the game on the 3ds. I hope they would have Chrom and the others on spotless tho.
The game is set in a completely different world. That's kind of the tradition with the series. (Though they did do a couple in the same world.) So no Chrom or any others from Awakening I'm afraid. You'll have to get used to a whole new cast.

Reactions: Shelton_Xeno
Back