Fire Emblem: Rising of The Great Darkness

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
Frisk

Frisk

Keyblade Wielders
Banned User
In the not so distant past, all of the great warriors across all of the continents had gathered together because of the great darkness that engulfed the whole world. Its up to those warriors to stop the countless hordes of invading monsters, defeat the great darkness, and save the land and all its inhabitants.

This RP will feature different characters from the FE series, and special guest characters from other series'. you may choose a character below, and you will be placed on teams, with one leader. You may choose from the following:

Ike -
Marth - @ToxicWolf1132
Lucina -
Roy - @RoyStorm
Gaius - @Gaius
Severa - @Luna
Azura -
Owain -
Inigo - @Tails The Fox
Lissa -
Fredrick -
Tiki -
Ephraim - @Ephraim
Lyn -
Cordelia - @Cordelia
Special Guest: Zelda -
Special Guest: Cloud - @Cloud
Special Guest: Lloyd - @Gaius

Last edited:
Reactions: JayRawrTiz
Poor Ephraim... :(

I'll impersonate... Severa! Please?

Ooh! If no one has Roy can I take him? (*looking at my icon, then at your guys icons*One of these things are not like the others! One of these things do not belong!)

Ooh! If no one has Roy can I take him? (*looking at my icon, then at your guys icons*One of these things are not like the others! One of these things do not belong!)
okay! you can have roy!

No Cordelia? .-.

yay

Cloud? Really? *slow clap* Don't we have enough Pretty Boys?

I ran out of ideas:(

ill be Cloud

i agree need more girls :sneaky:

That wasn't what I was getting at, but sure.

Saw that coming.
i love fire emblem and i would have been someone else if he wasn't in here, it would be strange if i played as someone else xD.

Empirical question. For the Special Guests, did you mean Zelda, Link, or the whole cast of Zelda? Just sating my curiosity.

Not the whole cast, just Zelda and Link themselves.

Back