Fire Emblem: Rising of The Great Darkness

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
I know Zelda and Sheik are separate characters in Sm4sh, but aren't they the same person?

I know Zelda and Sheik are separate characters in Sm4sh, but aren't they the same person?
True. What would you recommend?

True. What would you recommend?
we could act as if that's still a secret and none of us know it yet but it would still be better to have them as one person.

Okay.

we could act as if that's still a secret and none of us know it yet but it would still be better to have them as one person.
Indeed.

If not Henry then I'll take Inigo :p

I shall be Marth, peasants. Rejoice, for the best lord is now here!

Well, if no one else is gonna join, is everyone ready to start?

Sure!

Alright, who's starting?

hold on, im getting to that...

alright! heres how its gonna go down. the objective of this rp is to fight through the countless hordes of monsters and investigate the cause of the darkness shrouding the continents, while also leveling up and growing stronger.

Since there are 9 characters, there will be 3 teams of 3. The teams are:

Team 1:
Gaius
Marth
Lloyd

Team 2:
Roy
Severa
Inigo

Team 3:
Cordelia
Ephraim
Cloud

The first character listed on each team is that team captian, an the team captians choices will not only determine action, but influence the story, so choose wisely.

Each team will start off on a differen continent, making your way between continents upon reaching the final continent, the source of the darkness. The starting continents with each team are as follows:

Team 1 - Ylisse
Team 2 - Valm
Team 3 - Akaneia

When do we use our d20? Is it just for when we roll for initiative?

does anyone even know what I'm saying...

Oh, and as for your characters, I'm gonna pm you your character stats. ^.^

I want all my points in magic! OP build for daaaaaaayyys

...sigh, why can't I ever make normal references >~<)/

Can I join? Also, can you include the character Nowi? If not, I'll just take Tiki. :3

Back