First game you remember playing?

• Thread starter Flarence
  • Start date
Flarence

Flarence

Noble of Flames~!
Towns Folk
Just as the title says, what's the first game you remember playing?

I believe the very first game I ever played was some kind of Pokemon game on my sister's gameboy color. How about yours?

Reactions: Acadia
The first game I remember playing was something for the original Atari. I can't remember what game it was, but that's what started my career as a gamer.

Reactions: Flarence
Mario Bros/Duck Hunt on the NES was the first game I remember playing

Reactions: Matthew
The first game I remember playing was SNES, Mortal Kombat 2.

I believe the very first game I ever played was some kind of Pokemon game on my sister's gameboy color. How about yours?
Same here, but it was my friend's GameBoy Color. That's what got me interested in Pokemon.

I believe it was either Super Mario Bros. or Kingdom Hearts. Quite a difference in age, eh?

I remember playing a Fishing game on my brother's Atari and a racing game and a cockroach killing game. xD I was like :O

Nuts and Milk was my first game, on NES

Super Smash Bros Melee and Pokemon Red I grew
up with

I forget which one was the first but I do remember playing Mega Man X, Super Mario World, Killer Instinct, Chessmaster, Wheel of Fortune, and Jeopardy for the SNES a lot as a kid. :)

The first game I beat was Kingdom hearts. ;D It really brings back memories. XD

It was Tarzan on the gameboy. I was totally addicted, although I sucked at it.

Super Smash Bros. Melee at a friend's house

Glover for N64 8) I was just like 3 years old so I was terrible at it but I eventually beat it once I got older.

Glover for N64 8) I was just like 3 years old so I was terrible at it but I eventually beat it once I got older.

This used to be one of my favorite games o.o I'd play it as soon as I got home from school. And yeah, it was a bit too complicated for a 3 years old lol.

Reactions: Isabella
Monster in my pocket on the NES. I would get like, only Sunday to play video games, so, you get what I'd do as a kid. Playing all day and never seeing the sunlight lol

The original Pokemon Silver. On the Gameboy Colour :p I still have it :)

The original Wind Waker on my Gamecube :D. Although I don't have it anymore.. I have Wind Waker HD though :).

I think it was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on my brother's NES.

The first game I remember playing was something for the original Atari. I can't remember what game it was, but that's what started my career as a gamer.
Same here. Except it was the Atari 2600 for me.

Back