First Wii U game

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
I just got $200.00 in birthday money (if my siblings saved money like we planned to we could bought the Wii U already,they already spent their money (on pizza and games)so I bought Tomadachi and Smash bros(now I'm just going to buy it myself)

The first game you should get is Super Mario 3D World. Mario games are easy to get into, personally. Plus, this game will get you used to how the Wii U Gamepad is shaped and what way you need to hold it. Plus, it is a great game overall. You will be impressed! :D

Reactions: Kakea
Ehh, I would have to say Mario Kart 8. It gives you endless hours of fun and excitement. The fun never ends with online multiplayer. Also, Windwaker HD would also be great. OoT was my first ever video game and it sorta introduced me to video games. Zelda is a great game to start with because (in most cases) its an open world to explore to your hearts content. The only Zelda game where it is not open world is Zelda 2 but I mean who liked that game anyways?

Reactions: Kakea
I'm torn:I LOVE Wind waker but I've never played Super Mario 3D World.I wish I could get both at the same time but I need to pick The Zelda game that helped me in tough times (3 years later in HD!) or Super Mario 3D World?(a 3D Sidescrolling game that me and my sibilings could all play)

I'm torn:I LOVE Wind waker but I've never played Super Mario 3D World.I wish I could get both at the same time but I need to pick The Zelda game that helped me in tough times (3 years later in HD!) or Super Mario 3D World?(a 3D Sidescrolling game that me and my sibilings could all play)

I bought my wii u system to play Mario Kart 8, so I would recommend you to do so and join me in some fast mushroom races hahahh Let's be serious, I think if you own a wii u system, the game i mentioned is a must have! But there are other must have games you cannot miss out, like 3d world, bayonetta 2, donkey kong tropical freeze, super smash bros

Back