FNAF on 3DS

• Thread starter MLPD
  • Start date
Well I was just giving an opinion on my end of the conversation. But you got into detail about the game makers and consoles. I was just talking about what IF ( keyword: if) it came to 3DS. Not that it would or could come to 3DS
My style of giving opinions are always detailed, i tend to always back up by whatever facts i think are necessary to include, IF it were to come to 3ds and worked well i would Applaud Scott, but my opinion is that it's not a realistic game to come to the 3ds,

I think that there is a low possibility that something like that would happen since the game is more of a PC game and it wouldn't really fit in as a game for the 3ds or Wii U . Besides , I don't think that it might do well in sales since Nintendo's audience is Mostly for children , though I can doubt it that it can happen , since there are horror games for the 3ds / Wii U

B-b-but...Five Nights at Freddy's fanbase is mostly children.

Reactions: PigMayor
I think that would be very cool if it came out on the 3ds. If it was available on the 3ds, the graphics might not look good on it though. The 3d support might look good. But I do not know how the controls would work on the 3ds. Probably hard to play and control. I want fnaf to come on 3ds but it is very unlikely.

Back