Free games for a limited time only

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Reactions: phofufury, AricAttack, Alex and 2 others
You can get ghosts and goblins for free through capcom arcade stadium. It’s only free till feb 25th after which it will cost 6 dollars I think.

Reactions: phofufury
On the UK eShop, QUByte Interactive seems to be putting most of their games on sale right now for 90% off, about 6-8 games at a time, and these games seem to be put back on sale a week or so after the initial sale ends, repeating itself indefinitely - essentially, an indefinite sale on all their games.

The reason I'm putting this in the free games thread is because some of these games are £0.89 standard price, going down to £0.08 when they're on sale. If you have any physical copy of a game, you can register it for gold points, and essentially get five or six of these games for free. Even if not... I mean, £0.08 per game is cheap enough. You can probably buy all their £0.08 games for only one or two games' worth of gold points. I think that's cheap enough to be put in this thread.

Don't know if this sale is also on the other eShops, haven't checked.

You can get ghosts and goblins for free through capcom arcade stadium. It’s only free till feb 25th after which it will cost 6 dollars I think.
dang, i just saw this lol. i really wanted that game on the capcom arcade, and i looked to see what today is. :( its the 26th..

Huge announcement!

You can get these games absolutely free for a limited time:

ASTRO BOT Rescue Mission (PSVR Only)
Subnautica
ABZU
Enter the Gungeon
Moss (PSVR Only)
Paper Beast (PSVR Only)
Rez Infinite (PSVR supported)
The Witness
Thumper (PSVR supported)

Just go onto the PS Store and look for "Play At Home" to get these games for free, forever in your library!

Reactions: Duffy and Mizunil
Back