Free games for a limited time only

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Just commenting so I get notified

Just commenting so I get notified

There's a button at the top btw where you can click "watch thread" so you don't need to make a comment ;)

Reactions: Samster, Duffy, AricAttack and 2 others
Just went live! Go, go, go!!!

You might be able to grab the DLC now even if you don't own the game. You just wont be able to play it obviously until you own the game.
I was also watch the page waiting for it to go live. This game is too good to miss free dlc for it.

Reactions: AricAttack
Just went live! Go, go, go!!!

You might be able to grab the DLC now even if you don't own the game. You just wont be able to play it obviously until you own the game.
I don't think you can, I got this error message:

An error was encountered while processing your request:

There was a problem adding this product to your Steam account.

Reactions: Samster

Yeah, pretty sure you need the game to do it. RIP

Reactions: Duffy

Huh, one of my friends managed to get a DLC for a different game which he didn't own. But that one was paid so that might have made a difference.

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/trove 9 games are free to download until the 16th. These are all DRM free meaning they're not steam codes or anything like that, they're either exe files or zips which just contain the game.

I recommend THOR.N, Limbo, Alan Wake's American nightmare and Tiny Echo.

Reactions: Samster
https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/trove 9 games are free to download until the 16th. These are all DRM free meaning they're not steam codes or anything like that, they're either exe files or zips which just contain the game.

I recommend THOR.N, Limbo, Alan Wake's American nightmare and Tiny Echo.
That would be nice if I wasn’t a humble subscriber

That would be nice if I wasn’t a humble subscriber

But that means you get access to all the rest of the games in the trove at any time :p And there's some super awesome games you can download from it! Some of which are humble originals meaning you can't buy them on steam or anywhere else!

Reactions: AricAttack and Samster
But that means you get access to all the rest of the games in the trove at any time :p And there's some super awesome games you can download from it! Some of which are humble originals meaning you can't buy them on steam or anywhere else!
I got bennett foddy from it

Reactions: Duffy and 28142
Reactions: AricAttack
https://store.steampowered.com/app/402390/Hyperdrive_Massacre/

Hyperdrive Massacre is still free right now if you want to add it to your library, ending soon.

:redpanda:
SiD7aAS.png

Reactions: Samster, luigiFTW and AricAttack
Back