• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Europe gets another promotion yet again, :yawn: This time you can get yourself a free copy of Super Mario 3D Land by registering a 3DS or 3DS XL console with Club Nintendo between November 27th (2013) and January 13th (2014). That's not all. You'll be required to purchase one of the 15 eligible 3DS games from the list below:
  • Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros.
  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
  • Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening
  • Luigi’s Mansion 2
  • LEGO CITY Undercover: The Chase Begins
  • Sonic Lost World
  • Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  • Pokémon X or Pokémon Y
  • Bravely Default
  • New Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Mario Kart 7
  • Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
I don't think we'll ever see something like this from Nintendo of America again, :cry:

Reactions: emiltroy01
Well, yeah, they have a lot of free games promotion.

But Super Mario 3D Land... It would be better a game of the list :p

I swear, if I was in Nintendo of Europe, I would have been able to get this so easily lol I have the games to register:rage:

I think Europe has the game promotion in their country due to almost everything there is expensive I guess , lol yeah It should be the main reason I think.

Reactions: Kaynil
I think Europe has the game promotion in their country due to almost everything there is expensive I guess , lol yeah It should be the main reason I think.
I guess that makes sense honestly. The PAL region isn't exactly known for being the best with marketing games

But why there is expensive?

I'm so mad:mad:l I want a free Super Mario 3D Land.. Sadly I live in Canada, which is nintendo of america... But nice choice, A celebration (kind of) for SM3DW.

I'm so mad:mad:l I want a free Super Mario 3D Land.. Sadly I live in Canada, which is nintendo of america... But nice choice, A celebration (kind of) for SM3DW.
The game Super Mario 3D Land is kind of outdated now xD I still have the physical copy of the game though lol , you should get Super Mario 3D World instead of that game.

The game Super Mario 3D Land is kind of outdated now xD I still have the physical copy of the game though lol , you should get Super Mario 3D World instead of that game.
Yes, I played Super Mario 3D Land before. It's awesome and I would want it again. Im getting Super Mario 3D World soon anyways.

Reactions: JunZhi
Yes, I played Super Mario 3D Land before. It's awesome and I would want it again. Im getting Super Mario 3D World soon anyways.
inb4 they make a Super Mario 3D Galaxy. I mean, it could be the 3rd game in the series....and it'd be in 3D! :p

Reactions: 532
inb4 they make a Super Mario 3D Galaxy. I mean, it could be the 3rd game in the series....and it'd be in 3D! :p
Yeah , Super Mario Bros 3D Galaxy sounds and seems fun just from the name hope they make the game :) lol xD

Dude, how come European 3DS owners get all the cool promotions? :cry:

Dang it, and I felt sort of sorry for those European 3DS owners, now I don't, no more sympathy, I wish the U.S had a promotion like this >.<.... Nintendo so not cool :meh:

Dude, how come European 3DS owners get all the cool promotions? :cry:
Dang it, and I felt sort of sorry for those European 3DS owners, now I don't, no more sympathy, I wish the U.S had a promotion like this >.<.... Nintendo so not cool :meh:
You should actually learn how to read my post :) I think that's one of the reason why Europe has a Nintendo promotion :) lol

I guess Nintendo of Europe just decided to do its own thing to boost sales. That's probably the logical explanation for that

I guess Nintendo of Europe just decided to do its own thing to boost sales. That's probably the logical explanation for that
Well you are very smart I guess I didn't thought of that well if you look it at your point of view It could be to boost its sales.

Well you are very smart I guess I didn't thought of that well if you look it at your point of view It could be to boost its sales.
(um maybe it's just me but that feels like padding) Well yeah, Nintendo is a business so obviously they'll want to do whatever they can to boost their sales. North America probably gives good sales in general so they don't need to give promotions

Yeah, looks like Nintendo in Europe doesn't sell quite well, maybe that's why they get all the good promotions and bundles. I wouldn't say Nintendo of America does quite well too, but from the information I have gathered I understand that they does better than the Europe.

Yeah, looks like Nintendo in Europe doesn't sell quite well, maybe that's why they get all the good promotions and bundles. I wouldn't say Nintendo of America does quite well too, but from the information I have gathered I understand that they does better than the Europe.
With that said though, sometimes Nintendo of Europe isn't better of than us. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think PAL regions got the AC Adapter included for 3DS XL?

With that said though, sometimes Nintendo of Europe isn't better of than us. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think PAL regions got the AC Adapter included for 3DS XL?
That's why I was trying to say, I felt sorry for them most of the time, but I understand why they get good promotions like this (Nintendo doesn't treat them right) so therefore a lot of people are not buying there products, so they have to do promotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back