Free Super Mario 3D Land Promotion [Nintendo of Europe]

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I was trying to say, I felt sorry for them most of the time, but I understand why they get good promotions like this (Nintendo doesn't treat them right) so therefore a lot of people are not buying there products, so they have to do promotions.
Yeah, that makes sense. Nintendo in general always makes sure that the PAL regions get copies of the game last whenever possible, so their sales tend to be terrible. How do other companies compare on this?

I really want to get this promotion Marc.. I did have Super Mario Land 3D but i deleted my Eshop Account, i know im pretty stupid i dont know what i was thinking in that day i deleted it, but il get Pokemon Y this Christmas and then i only will need a 3ds club nintendo code i think i can still get it.

I really want to get this promotion Marc.. I did have Super Mario Land 3D but i deleted my Eshop Account, i know im pretty stupid i dont know what i was thinking in that day i deleted it, but il get Pokemon Y this Christmas and then i only will need a 3ds club nintendo code i think i can still get it.
Idk if you already did, but it might help to set up a contest thread for that if you want to get a 3DS Club Nintendo code....

anyways, back on topic I just hope they do some kind of cool promotion for the other regions too lol

You lucky little europeans you, Damn I would have loveed a free Super Mario 3D Land, but instead I have to pay $39.99 for it, I have club nintendo and Pokemon Y. Y Y Y (Get it? Pokemon Y?)

You lucky little europeans you, Damn I would have loveed a free Super Mario 3D Land, but instead I have to pay $39.99 for it, I have club nintendo and Pokemon Y. Y Y Y (Get it? Pokemon Y?)
Well, I guess it's only fair given that usually North America and other regions are the lucky ones given how there's overpricing and such in Europe

Well, I guess it's only fair given that usually North America and other regions are the lucky ones given how there's overpricing and such in Europe

i guess. but club nintendo should give america som efreee games better than virtual console. i know there was dillans rolling wetern. but a game like pokemon x or y or sm3dl would be realy cool.

i guess. but club nintendo should give america som efreee games better than virtual console. i know there was dillans rolling wetern. but a game like pokemon x or y or sm3dl would be realy cool.
They'd NEVER make Pokemon X/Y or Super Mario 3D Land come as a free game (unless as a 3DS bundle package of some kind). Seriously, that'd actually be a stupid move on Nintendo's part to do such a thing.

they had super mario 3d land free in april if you regestered a 3ds xl and a game in america. i wish they would bring that back. at the time i had a 3ds but no games now i have a 3ds and games .

they had super mario 3d land free in april if you regestered a 3ds xl and a game in america. i wish they would bring that back. at the time i had a 3ds but no games now i have a 3ds and games .
ok, so maybe for 3D Land they did that, but for really popular games like Pokemon they wouldn't. In general, don't expect too many free promotions from Nintendo of America

do you have to have a european club nintendo account ?
or a european 3DS

I've got european 3DS
and pokemon X

and both codes so
can i still get the code if i register it in Australia ?

Yes as long as the games you bought are European region so if you have two games from the list on the first post Marc had mentioned just register it make sure your club nintendo account is link with your eshop and there I think you'd get your code and it must be European.

It'd be nice if I were in Europe, :p. I shockingly don't own Super Mario 3D Land because it got lost when I moved and I never downloaded it.

do you have to have a european club nintendo account ?
or a european 3DS

I've got european 3DS
and pokemon X

and both codes so
can i still get the code if i register it in Australia ?
I wouldn't see much of a point in having those things in Australia though because Nintendo region locked these things. I hope you just mean an Australia account rather than actually being in Australia?

I think Australia is still part of the European region for Nintendo, as I registered my Nintendo 3DS XL and A Link Between Worlds and I was eligible to download this game free. That said I am not sure how well it'd work buying from say Spain and then trying to add it to an Australia region system.
You lucky little europeans you, Damn I would have loveed a free Super Mario 3D Land, but instead I have to pay $39.99 for it
If it wasn't for this I'd have to pay the equivalent to $62 USD ($69.95 AUD). Also, at least Australia missed on the great WiiU Zelda edition. Most editions arriive somehow chopped to Australia so this one was indeed a good thing.

Already got the game from the promotion, the european and australian code

I think Australia is still part of the European region for Nintendo, as I registered my Nintendo 3DS XL and A Link Between Worlds and I was eligible to download this game free. That said I am not sure how well it'd work buying from say Spain and then trying to add it to an Australia region system.
If it wasn't for this I'd have to pay the equivalent to $62 USD ($69.95 AUD). Also, at least Australia missed on the great WiiU Zelda edition. Most editions arriive somehow chopped to Australia so this one was indeed a good thing.
I don't think it's that Australia is part of the European region but rather Nintendo may have grouped this offer with the PAL region in general. It'd make sense given Australia also gets the bad end of many sales and such

I don't think it's that Australia is part of the European region but rather Nintendo may have grouped this offer with the PAL region in general. It'd make sense given Australia also gets the bad end of many sales and such
That's what I meant when I said "For Nintendo" I am aware Australia is part of Oceania and not Europe. That aside, yes, I think it makes it easier for them since we're PAL too.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
I had been in a PAL region before, United Arab Emirates. Which many of you know as Dubai.
The games honestly were pretty expensive, being around 10-15 $ more expensive than here because of the Shipping and Export costs that accumulate to that price. So to compensate for the higher price, Nintendo of Europe decided to give Super Mario 3D land for free. I would love to have that game and that was a good move on Nintendo's part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back