Full SSB4 Roster Coming Next Month

• Thread starter Magitroopa
  • Start date
Custom movesets? Please say you aren't joking. The potential with megaman :thumbsup:

:cry: What's wrong with a Life Orb, ninja electric mouse? You only hurt yourself if you spam electric using attacks and he was so good he had to damage himself for balance and that made him special. Dr. Mario is a great looking skin (esp. in the black lab coat) only in Melee his extra power was a great trade for a little speed and since Marth and that new FE character play similarly it would be great to choose an alternatively powerful Mario (and they are NOT clones like Falco and Fox are. Btw I want Lucas in because he's far from a clone and he's in a great series).
Whoa, don't get the wrong idea I would certainly rather play as Dr. Mario I'm just saying the chances of Dr. Mario I think are kind of low despite that fact it would be cool to have him. And ok I think I exaggerated the fact that Pichu damages himself because when he does damage himself its not alot. I guess if you know to use him correctly he's a pretty good character. Don't go all nuts when I say this but I've never played Melee I've seen statistics and watched videos. Really sorry if that makes me a bit biased. I assume you played Melee right?

Well, that's nice to know. Hopefully they add a lot more characters, since I want to explore new characters that I never got to see in Brawl. Also the character roster is a bit small IMO.

Well, that's nice to know. Hopefully they add a lot more characters, since I want to explore new characters that I never got to see in Brawl. Also the character roster is a bit small IMO.
The rosters for each game are as following: Super Smash Bros.: 12, Super Smash Bros. Melee: 25, Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 35, Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U: 36 confirmed.

The rosters for each game are as following: Super Smash Bros.: 12, Super Smash Bros. Melee: 25, Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 35, Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U: 36 confirmed.

Erm.... Wrong. 12 in Super Smash Bros, 26 in Super Smash Bros. Melee, 39 in Super Smash Bros Brawl, and 36 CURRENTLY confirmed for Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U.

Erm.... Wrong. 12 in Super Smash Bros, 26 in Super Smash Bros. Melee, 39 in Super Smash Bros Brawl, and 36 CURRENTLY confirmed for Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U.
Ok well that just for counting the Ice Climbers, Zelda/Sheik, and Pokémon Trainer each as one . Also 36 I meant as of currently......I should have, but you have a good defense here.

Whoa, don't get the wrong idea I would certainly rather play as Dr. Mario I'm just saying the chances of Dr. Mario I think are kind of low despite that fact it would be cool to have him. And ok I think I exaggerated the fact that Pichu damages himself because when he does damage himself its not alot. I guess if you know to use him correctly he's a pretty good character. Don't go all nuts when I say this but I've never played Melee I've seen statistics and watched videos. Really sorry if that makes me a bit biased. I assume you played Melee right?
Yup. The only Smash game that made Ganon look good (without modding) Btw, does anyone think he'll be in and have his Melee stats? If they have him he should at least be faster and that's it.
You say they aren't clones but have no evidence to back it up. Give me proud Lucas isn't a near clone of Ness.
Lucas has a Rope Snake for grabs, their neutral and side specials are completely different, Ness has less useful charge attacks (besides his bat), and Lucas has strong air attacks while Ness can spike. The only thing that I can say is similar is PK Thunder, PSI Magnet, and they both have strong throws (Lucas' Up throw and Ness' Back throw) and the same jump.

Reactions: MLGirby
GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Looks like it's another SSBB again. Please don't hire Sakurais' to troll us, Corocoro. :/

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/233346-...ll-the-smash-bros-wii-u-3ds-revealed-thus-far

"CoroCoro has revised an announcement they originally made about Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS. The site originally stated that there would be a feature revealing all the Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS stages. Now the site has been updated to state that CoroCoro will be revealing all the stages/characters that we've seen thus far. In other words, a major recap of all the content previously shared by Nintendo. Thanks to Bellboy for the heads up!"

Here's the original version:YV6UfdTenglish.png

And here's the newly revised version:422pbruREVISED.png

I'm also expecting Wario because of Ashley as an assist trophy and in SSBB Wario had one assist trophy from his series too and he also had the Game and Wario out so if he was revealed early I could see him being announced with Mr. G&W. I mean he did have great games and he did have a lot of involvement with Nintendo. I mean when the Virtual Boy pops into my head I'm instantly thinking Wario Land on the VB.

"Who's the girl next door living in the haunted mansion? Better than your name cuz she's ashley!" lol its one catchy song lol
Anyways, Wario is surely gonna be there more like 70-80%. Another character I'm waiting for is Falco, Ness, Lucas, Ice Climbers, Mr. Game and Watch and Ganondorf lol
Original - Clone
Mario - Luigi
Fox - Falco
Ness - Lucas
Captain Falcon - Ganondorf
Marth - Lucina
and I know there are some others but I just can't help it and its already on the tip of my tongue lol

Reactions: Reece
Update, it means they are doing a recap

I think there will be about 3-9 characters left to be announced then the roster would be full, and I'm actually content with this roster, it's amazing: Pac-Man, Sonic, Mega-Man, Robin, Rosalina, Little Mac, Lucina, The Villager, Greninja and so many others. There have been many changes as well, like no more dual characters (Sheik and Zelda etc.) and upgrades to their movesets. Please don't attack me for this but... I think this may be the best roster so far that we've seen in the Super Smash games. :bag: I'm sure there will be a lot more surprises to come on this roster in the upcoming months (even though we got so much already)

Reactions: Icemario
Lucas is a clone of Ness. Same special attacks. Same final smash.
The creater said there will be no clones or different forms in one character so if they come back they wont be as similar

Lucina says hi

Lucina says hi
Sakurai had an explanation for Lucina which is not really a reason to put a clone. Apparently Lucina is more balance character. Instead of hitting stronger with the edge of the sword like Marth, Lucina can hit with any part of the sword with the same power.

I don't think the full roster will be announced before launch. Maybe 3 characters at most because it was one of Sakurai's goals to keep the game new and exciting no matter how long after launch you get the game. A large amount of content will be ours to find and unlock rather than Google search and read about.

Whelp I guess they are a bunch of liars and I honestly don't care since that's less spoilers and the reason why you don't believe everything you read on the internet to be true kids. I think this is officially a week before launch in Japan so let's hope we see them before it comes out so we can commerce about them.

Back