Gen 6 Fun Things to do ORAS After Beating Game

• Thread starter Scyence
  • Start date
Scyence

Scyence

esperin
Towns Folk
I recently beat Alpha Sapphire, and completed the Delta Episode, any ideas what to do after main story?
I can't find anything to do, and I am pretty bored right now. :pompus:

Reactions: Harold1995
I usually try to get my Pokémon to level 100 or at least in the high 70, 80's and go for WiFi battles.

I read somewhere to start over with the Pokémon teams of your favorite characters or try beating the game with only one to three Pokémon.

These are just a few ideas.

Reactions: Harold1995
I'll train my Pokemon then, all of them are already level 70-90 because of the story mode and Delta episode though...

Okay ^^ I know the other ideas sounded outlandish I tried it with X and that was the hardest thing ever...especially with the Elite 4.

Okay ^^ I know the other ideas sounded outlandish I tried it with X and that was the hardest thing ever...especially with the Elite 4.
That is especially true due to the Looker missions in XY don't give out a ton a exp...

I know, those were a loss for me. I couldn't get my Eevee to the needed level for Espeon with those missions.

Oh speaking of Eevee, I love your Eevee in the signature, so cute!

Couldn't you just battle the Elite 4 while putting the Eevee in the 1st slot, and switching out?
(I don't know what that method is called)

Try catch every Pokemon in the game or catch shinies (this in my opinion gets boring after while) or make your own challenges like beat Elite Four using only Eevees

You could try the Battle Maison on Battle Resort, earning 50 wins in a format will reward you with a trophy.
Try collecting all the mega stones and TMs
You could collect flags for your Secret Base, if you earn 1000, Aarune will give you the Garchompite
You could start battling competitively whether its VGC or Singles, if you're interested, you might want to check out Nugget Bridge/Smogon to learn how to play
If you want to train your Pokemon, you should consider Blissey Bases, since you can battle other trainers at their Secret Bases, people have gone to the trouble of raising lvl 100 Blisseys for others to battle, with a Lucky Egg (5% on wild Pelippper), you can net quite a lot of EXP, to add someone with a Blissey Base, you'll have to scan their QR codes which can be found here
http://i.imgur.com/aF02xUQ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/sXqmCUo.jpg

All the Blissey Bases are located in Secret Shore and Secret Meadow, which you'll have to find by using Dive.

I hope I've helped you in some sort of way :]

Reactions: Scyence
You could try the Battle Maison on Battle Resort, earning 50 wins in a format will reward you with a trophy.
Try collecting all the mega stones and TMs
You could collect flags for your Secret Base, if you earn 1000, Aarune will give you the Garchompite
You could start battling competitively whether its VGC or Singles, if you're interested, you might want to check out Nugget Bridge/Smogon to learn how to play
If you want to train your Pokemon, you should consider Blissey Bases, since you can battle other trainers at their Secret Bases, people have gone to the trouble of raising lvl 100 Blisseys for others to battle, with a Lucky Egg (5% on wild Pelippper), you can net quite a lot of EXP, to add someone with a Blissey Base, you'll have to scan their QR codes which can be found here
http://i.imgur.com/aF02xUQ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/sXqmCUo.jpg

All the Blissey Bases are located in Secret Shore and Secret Meadow, which you'll have to find by using Dive.

I hope I've helped you in some sort of way :]
Thanks! I'll take you're advice and try to play competitively :D

You can compete in the Pokemon contests if you haven't finished master rank for everything.You can soar through the skies for no reason on Latios/Latias.And if you want you can battle trainers in the Battle Maison to get items and stuff for your Pokemon.You can also register secret bases,capture flags and decorate your base.You can go to the Batle Resort and breed for Pokemon because there's a daycare there.You can also battle other people on 3dspedia for fun.You can collect mega stones and TMs.You can also try completing the Hoenn Pokedex and the National Pokedex.There are many things you can do in ORAS after finishing the game ;).

What I do is:
Train my Pokemon in the Elite 4. Compete in Pokemon contests ( because I haven't finished them) Breed for my team. Collecting flags. Decorating my secret base. Catching legendaries. Completing the poke dex( too lazy).

Its not the funnest but I am making a competitive team. The feeling of breeding a decent pokemon is so great. Then trying it out in battle and winning is great, but it kinda sucks if you lose. I'm also working on completing the national dex. I know it sounds crazy but with plenty of trading you can do it. I have the Hoenn dex done(except Jirachi) and the Kalos dex done(except for moltres and mew). So yea there is lots to do. You could try to get all the TM's or all the mega stones, its up to you. :)

You can train and make a team of Pokemon that you can use to fight over online battles . It is normally very fun :D there is many things to do such as collecting so you can just make up your mind to do something and it will be very fun . You can also breed your team

EV train, IV breed, competitive battling, battle resort, ORAS battle maison, catch all the legendary Pokémon. Shiny hunt!

Play competitvely :p It is a dowsie to learn EVs, IVs, good movesets and moves for Pokemon, Natures, items, and strategies but it trust me, it is really worth it in the end. I have spend more than 100 PC getting competitive Pokemon o_O but you could breed yourself but I have no time :/

I like to play the super training minigames and the Pokemon amie minigames along with IV breeding because it is fun to play them and I want to get every medal in super training and 5 stars in every difficulty for every minigame in POkemon amie.

Chances are, you should start with competitive pokemon play if you haven't already. A lot of the information to help you with starting out on your competitive battling quest is found on Bulbapedia or Smogon. It's really satisfying once you complete a competitive pokemon and look back at the monster you created with your bare hands ♡

I suggest you start making a competitive team in ORAS and take part in this site's pokemon League. Its fun, really! It may be a bit tough at first but if you got the stuff, its easy actually.

Also, try completing the pokedex. Its fun in itself, but its more fun when you trade stuff with ppl and use poke- transporter with your 5th gen game.

The fun for me was interacting online Pokemon, making friends and chatting a lot using shout-outs. I used to have a member of 32 ninjas and we shout out like crazy. I had ranks for them for fun of course. Now it's gone because people have stuff to do. Ninja team dies... I have flash back memories. Only 5 or 6 were left in my clan. I remember people having relationships just talking through game chat and shout out. I know a guy who gives a girls a lot of free Shinies and then she cheated on him. It was funny and sad sometimes.

Back