• Thread starter legend mh hunter12
  • Start date
legend mh hunter12

legend mh hunter12

i have played monster hunter for 15 years
Towns Folk
BLfBAClCIAAfGyN.jpg:large
first xD

I'd like to point out how your hunter eats the Disposable Earplugs on the MH4U demo. Its pretty amusing in a way xD

Whenever one of the Shakalakas uses a Felvine Bomb on a monster and there are a lot of Felynes/Melynxes in the area.

Apparently, the kinsect on the insect glaive is capable of damage. I learned that by having my final blow to the Gore Magala be from the kinsect. Its pretty funny to see a monster flinch or fall from it as well. But dying???

Most monsters on mh3u have a bonus video about there life. Most are funny

They had these in a number of them, but I can't remember them ever being comical or humorous outside of Tri.
my favorite is easily the Uragaan one.

Yeah you are right, the one I liked most was when Kayamba jumps in the game, that moment in which he is wandering around the flooded forest and suddenly he faces this monster which is kind of a big mountain with some horns and some grass on its body, that has been the funniest moment in mh3u so far to me.

on the demo of monster hunter 4 one of the feline team is called and I quote "flying f bomb" now people can't give a certain flying f

the cats are funny to me or as you people like to call them and how the game states them "Felines",their dialoges when the battle with a monster begins are funny plus when there are digging and searching for items and herbs,i thought when the tetsucabra burped in your face is the drama moment in the demo.

images
i've always wondered, why does a hammer need to be sharpened?

images
i've always wondered, why does a hammer need to be sharpened?
What happens on the IG if you hit the bug with the whetstone?

What happens on the IG if you hit the bug with the whetstone?
"umm, i think i need a new bug... this one's broken..."

Reactions: Iridium Winter
While you can mount large monsters, your Palicos can mount Poogie :p

In 3U, a lot of the stuff the Shakalakas said were pretty funny.

In 3U, a lot of the stuff the Shakalakas said were pretty funny.
"cha-cha take minion on quest-alaka!"

"cha-cha take minion on quest-alaka!"
Float like a butterfly, flee like a cockroach.

Hehe those are very funny >.< I would say that this one really made me laugh because I also Like playing Pokemon and this really made me kinda laugh for a good minute or two :wacky: I really didn't expect to find this and have a reference so here it is !!!! hope it made you laugh :hilarious:
Originality_meme_by_empoleon50-d58ddy3.jpg

this is basically my inventory after farming rathalos for an hour :blackeye:
tumblr_mfz6jnOEV81s2nvwao1_500.png

7B0tX49.jpg

Reactions: 4771
Monster_Hunter_Motivational_11_by_Squidni.png i'm not sad at all to say that this was basically me the first time i saw a kelbi :ninja:

Back