funny moments and bugs,mems

• Thread starter legend mh hunter12
  • Start date
images
i've always wondered, why does a hammer need to be sharpened?
you don't even sharpen the hammer s head you sharpen the handle

Aye, it sometimes makes me giggle with glitches during online. When fighting the snake elder In 4U, the team was climbing up the snake, and one teleported and started walking on the side, then some teleported off it, I was like "What kind of fruit-cup do I look like on their screens...".

And in other quest when someone's in front of you, then teleports behind you, then teleports in front of you, lol.

images
i've always wondered, why does a hammer need to be sharpened?

Well, maybe because it's sharp...? Cause, it does blood damage, it doesn't just crush it, maybe it needs sharpened in order to do blood damage...? But, I feel as if even if it's dull, it'll crush the monster. I mean, it's not very realistic using a mace. When fighting a G. Jaggi, you can slam your hammer in its heads, and it doesn't die. In real life, if I did that, it's skull would be destroyed.

And then fighting a Zinogre....? It's tiny head getting slammed with my mace...? LOLOLOLOLOL! It would be DESTROYED, obliterated! #UnRealisticMH

Well, maybe because it's sharp...? Cause, it does blood damage, it doesn't just crush it, maybe it needs sharpened in order to do blood damage...? But, I feel as if even if it's dull, it'll crush the monster. I mean, it's not very realistic using a mace. When fighting a G. Jaggi, you can slam your hammer in its heads, and it doesn't die. In real life, if I did that, it's skull would be destroyed.
It does impact damage. "Blood damage" isn't a thing lol

Last edited:
Back